Thursday, August 5, 2021

Sadhan on Guru pournami

 

Sadhan on Guru pournami



Further to my call on Guru pournami – https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=the+sun+shines+wow

May all of you who have done 108 times HC be blessed by the Gurus for and on your endeavour.

I was there with you doing it along with you.

Those who didn’t or couldn’t do HC 108 times for whatsoever is the reason – don’t feel bad. I know you picked up MM japam and did just that as you didn’t know HC. No problem – good for you too! And I was with you too doing MM japam daily along with you.

Those of you who could do only ‘OM Gurubhyo namaha’ don’t be disheartened. You were not doing it alone. I did even this with you daily and I did complete 21 malas per day with you without fail…..

And last but not the least – the pink workers – those who did ‘watch sunrise/sunset, did gardening etc’ – well I did that too….

Contd….

# sadhan, guru pournami, healing self, God, presence, miracles, support of God, 

previous post worth visiting further on this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=guru+teaches 



No comments: