Tuesday, August 31, 2021

wow moments! No feedback of wow moments!

 


wow moments! No feedback of wow moments!



As per post https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=6th+september thought we would make this month a 'wow month' - but didn't receive wow moments in feedback!



And that knowing is 'wow moment'........



Clothes not getting dry....house looks like dhobi ghat - wow!



cupboards stink.....cold is waking up sleeping pains in the body - wow!



unable to drink tea or have hot samosas - wow!



Wow is just not what happens ' on a grand scale'. Wow is little moments...the wow is also in such moments when things go wrong....wow is also when our plan goes haywire.....missing bus, not getting ticket in train and going unreserved, standing and travelling for 3-4 hours in train, well everything is wow - bas dekhne ki nazar aur sarahne ki dil chahiye........



aur woh nazar jis ke paas hai - wow!!!

4 comments:

Kshitija said...

My wow moment for the day
Listening to good old songs after a very long time with a peace in mind

Aarthi said...

Woooooooo,the way u see, a smiple act & thought change the total atmosphere mamm( help us a lot),it's always positivity .

Last 15 days I enjoyed & had a great time with cousins& my school friends, my cousin brother's marriage ( after long time I have done shopping,it's been 8 yrs....looks crazyyy for me,I was going mad ,wat r the prizeeee of one sareee,Devudaaa... so.much change in price.....sadlyy wooooooo, )

Done with my 1st vaccination toooo,one more wooooooo.

Had a great& happy time with our family & v all safe& healthy.one more wooooo.

Supriya said...

My wow moment from today:
Son’s first day at school - wow
School bus was running late at pick up and drop off time by several minutes due to bus driver shortage - wow
Son enjoyed the wait time with his friends and did not care about the bus being late - wow wow wow 🤩 😂
Wish I could have the ability to enjoy such moments like him!

Supriya

PS: will try to post the wow moments regularly from here on.

Mona said...

It rained so hard in Gurgaon yesterday that there was water logging in front of my office and I was the only one in office for half the day. I got such peaceful alone time! I could have been upset that my colleagues dint show up, but I was excited! I played my favorite music, turned up the volume, made myself a cup of coffee and finished a lot of pending work.