Saturday, August 7, 2021

Sadhan on Guru pournami

 

Contd…

Sadhan on Guru pournami




If a simple mortal like me when I give work/some job to you people to do – I couldn’t let any of you work on your own. It was not easy for me to be doing everything each day – but I did. Not because of what it would give me etc but because I owed it to myself to be with you as you worked on your homework. I had said this many times – ‘I can’t walk this path for you but yes, I’ll be there cheering you, guiding you, working it out with you and not letting you be alone at any point of time (subject to conditions*)’. Think about it!

If a mortal like me to fulfill her promise can go to such heights then what about the ‘Creator’ who has created you and me? Don’t you think He would BE with each of us while we go on with our life agendas and soul purposes? We are learning our lessons the hard way – I agree! It is painful most of the time – I agree! It is inevitable – that is good or bad I don’t know! But it is what it is! So it needs to be done – come what may. 

We are getting hurt. We are suffering. We are getting bruises along this path. All that is true! But KNOW and BELIEVE we are not ALONE!  He is ever there silently walking beside us. He is ever guiding us (We may not listen to His voice that’s different story though!). He is cheering for us. He wants us to win come what may!


Just know you are not alone! Just know He is just beside you.

Know HIM to be always there with you. You may not see Him or hear Him – but there He is! Believe this and draw energy from this fact. Be fearless knowing this and walk – walk and rest not till our goal is reached!

Ekto chalo ekto chalo ekto chalo re…

Concluded.....

# walk alone, ups and downs of life, everything has a place, everything has a reason, pain and suffering, in good times and bad times, 

previous post suggested for reading : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=arise+awake+stop+not 

What did this link teach you?

What did you understand from this?


No comments: