Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind


Contd....


Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind




Don’t justify or feel shame, sad or anger for slipping. Just cut, come back and change the course of your mind to something constructive for yourself and your life.

Sooner than you expect, you’ll see the results in more than one way in you and your life” so saying our Guru left us for the day.

We didn’t know what the call was about or who called. But she had left us. But she didn’t leave before giving us our answers.

We stayed at her place discussing this class and various other topics till late night. She didn’t come back. But, we still felt like staying back. She seemed to leave behind her presence even in her absence. And we were glad to partake of it.

We received our answers. We received our solutions. We received our much needed techniques. Now it was upto us to implement and shape up our lives for good. We had been pain unto ourselves and to our near and dear ones for long!!!

Time to make the shift!


As we closed her gate Rahul and Aziz said “Years ago we with few others went to a temple along with our Guruji. That Disciple was me then. This incident happened with me”.

We were dumb folded!

We wouldn’t have known if he hadn’t disclosed. The more we knew about her, the less we knew!

Concluded....

***

# Me, My Guru stories, on chattering of mind, control the mind, handling ego, energies, our presence and absence, anger, disturbed mind


Pointers in this post : 

"We didn’t know what the call was about or who called. But she had left us. But she didn’t leave before giving us our answers." - Do students really care anything for their master? Do they really feel concerned for their masters' well-being or life? Many times I have told me "Guruji, when we see your relatives or friends in your house we don't like it. We feel they are taking away our time. We come here to spend time with you and you are surrounded by your family and friends". Read this lines. If you feel this is right and my time is yours then may be you are one of them too! This complaint is for after class timings. Students come to meet me after class because 'they were going from this area'...and yet I, my family and friends have wronged!? (जैसे के गलती मेरी हो) . What does it reflect of you? And I unnecessarily had to move out of my own house because of students barging in at all times?! and yet they are angry at me? 

Student wants what he wants! Does he ever consider privacy issues of the master? Does he ever respect his wish to be not disturbed for any personal reason? No, how many ever times I tell still you have to call/write and keep doing what you decide to do....

i give all answers, clear all doubts by way of blog regularly and yet....that is not enough......have you ever thought about that quality of yours? think about it! And you are angry at me?! What an irony! 

No doubt you don't want to meditate because if you do you will have to face this fact of yours ....but better you do it now when i am still in physical form because i can still guide you to come out of this 'mind game' which is belittling you. This mind game is messing up your life. Better you get aware of it now than later! 

This example clearly reflects one's selfishness and insensitivity to others' needs. If this is one example that I can give you, then imagine how much and how you are behaving with your family and friends....no doubt all the complaints, pain and suffering you have in life happens - they happen for this and such related reasons....become aware of such habits, basis of such nature and attitudes and heal them, address them and become free of them. Then the life that was so miserable to you becomes so sweet to you. You are the writer of your life. Write well if you want to enjoy that script. 

please change your attitude before it is too late.....change to change your world....change for you to enjoy life as you wish to be a reality.....change for you want to be happy....you are doing no favour to anyone by changing....you are not doing for it is 'punya karma' (to earn brownie points or to go to heaven!??). You are doing it for it is sensible thing to do and be and only a sensible being can truly experience respect, love, affection, clarity of thought and be master of abundance of energy that can be channelised to any area of your life......

As always I repeat, I am here to guide you as much as I can and in the way I can.........do it now when my body is still co-operating enough to do this job......

later on don't say "you should have told us then itself maam....."

1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Amma 🙏
Thank u very much for the wonderful answers. Since past few days I have some things going on in my mind you gave me the answers through the post and
Pointers of the post are also very hard hitting.
I thought why u always ask us to call u during given time ?
Now I understood after taking online classes how difficult it must have been to have telephone ringing through out the day .
I understood the importance of the rule u have emphasised.
I want to apologise for the greedy , selfish behaviour.