Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sadhan for third week of August

 

Sadhan for third week of August 



We were doing a simple act of seeing Sun set for the past one week.....

for those who could do this :



Agreed it is very simple exercise but still as ever get back with the feedback on your state of mind, 

emotions through the day, 

your smile (has it increased over the week), 

your tensions and stress levels,

depression, 

over all energy, 

happiness levels..........just observe and note down these things and others if any.......and share if you care.........




Just sit in meditation and go through your entire week and you will be able to see the way you handled the issues - day to day ones and how you felt through the week. That way it would be easy to make the above observations.......

Later, question yourself "Does little acts such as these also make an impact on our day to day living and state of mind?"

"If so, why can't we add more of such moments in our daily life?"

"If no, then what is the purpose of this meditation and act?"

1 comment:

Supriya said...

I had been intending to post this for a while. Sorry for the delay. When I first saw this meditation on the blog I felt hopeless and guilty that I will have to sit this one out. But Maam, with your blessings I was able to do the sadhan and watch the sunset everyday.
Day 1: On the first day while watching the sunset I was filled with joy and gratitude for my guru. It was a miracle that I was able to do this sadhan.
Day 2: when watching the sunset I felt that my heart was filled with emotions and energies that I cannot describe. I had a huge feeling of being blessed.
Day 3: my throat and head felt very warm.
Day 4: I felt a huge pour of energy into me.
Day 5: again the sense of being blessed filled me. Thought of childhood when I did not worry about anything else and used to spend time gazing at the skies, the setting sun, the moon, and stars and being more aware of the atmosphere around me.
Day 6: It filled me with energy. I could feel a lot of energy in my heart and my eyes were watering.
Day 7: again, it was magical! Felt the energy flow.

I enjoyed the sadhan and felt I was watching it with you in tour presence. 

Thank you for setting the sadhan maam!

Supriya