Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wow moment! On being normal!

 


Wow moment! On being normal!



Could write 5-6 pages today and my hand-writing back to good old days....wow moment!



I was finding it hard to write since so long and finally could do it.....




Isn't it funny that when we have something we don't even realize that it is 'miraculous' and then bam - when we lose it and get it back - we realize it worth?


What 'normal' things in your life do you take for granted?



How naive are we in conditioning our wow moments too? And then people ask me often "Have you experienced miracles in life?" This able to write was a miracle by itself to me. So I say, every day is a day of miracles for me....

2 comments:

Supriya said...

Amount other things, I feel I take my health and senses for granted. Realize it when I loose any one of them even for a moment.

Supriya said...

Among* other things (correction to my comment above)