Thursday, August 26, 2021

Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind

 

Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind





Today, I was more disturbed than usual! I was irritated, angry and ready to burst either into tears or shouts if touched. Actually, I was so since few days. I didn’t even want to come to class today. But Rahul and Aziz being who they were talked me into it. I didn’t have energy to argue with them. So, I did the next easier thing – come.

But, as I entered the class, I found the vibe odd?! It was rare to find this vibe in this class. And yet….the air seemed heavy with anger and chaos. Was everyone carrying the same emotion today? I was to find it to be true very soon! Not in the mood for chit-chat I just sat in a corner – silent. Others also weren’t their usual good self today.

In came our Guru! She stood still for some time, looked around and smiled. Her eyes stayed at each face for more than few seconds. With a twinkle in her eyes she asked “All good?” before sitting down.

By the time she sat down most of us were all smiles. The air seemed light. I felt light. It was as if my burden had been removed. 

Contd....

# Me, My Guru stories, on chattering of mind, control the mind, handling ego, energies, our presence and absence, anger, 

also read : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=you+are+successful+or+you+are+a+failure


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you very much 🙏