Friday, August 27, 2021

Covid challenge - reminder

 

Covid challenge - reminder


This is a reminder to all of you to be with "COVID CHALLENGE" that was started a year and half back....



Those who have excuses to support their inability to do "forget it!"

Those who have lost touch because of some health condition - get back in shape with regular yogasans and exercises that you prefer.....just build your stamina and strength with regular exercises....start small may be 15mts in morning and 15 in the evening....increase 5 mts next week....but just start and be regular with it.....


Being healthy and living a healthy life-style is NOT AN OPTION. It is just not for covid! Covid just brought us face to face with reality of our immune system. Good habits once picked SHOULDN'T  be left again....Don't we drink tea/coffee first thing in the morning (though many studies have said it is bad for health!?)? It has become our life-style....so should be our exercise regime....

Don't wait for me or any other party to tell you that.....

The one who is not finding time to exercise for himself is telling the Universe : 

  • I don't mind falling sick. In fact, I want to fall sick. I want to experience the 'issues' that come by way of falling sick. I want the limitations that come with falling sick. I want those excuses to cry and feel the pain.
  • I want the pity from people when I fall sick.
  • I love to suffer.
  • I don't want to live life to the fullest.
  • I don't want to work to the fullest of my abilities and so want to fall sick so that I can use that as an excuse to not work.
Later when BP/sugar knock your door don't come crying "but maam, I was doing shield and still why did I fall sick?" - Wrong logical conclusion on your part here dear!!!

Wake up to your good self.....work out for your own sweet sake.....

Do you really love yourself? Do you really care for the people in your life as you think and say? Think about that!

1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Thank you for this reminder
I once again started my challenge .

I raise
I fall
I loose my clarity
I cry when I fall
Then I read the post of blog and slowly start my journey again
Slowly reach my goal