Saturday, August 14, 2021

For and on August 15th

 

For and on  August 15th


Tomorrow is our Independence Day.

Tomorrow is our Guruji Dr. Mikao Usui’s birthday too!

What better way to say thanks to our Mother Land and our Guruji than healing the Earth.

In view of the pandemic and its effect on every one’s life, let chant MM 108 malas starting tomorrow 15th Aug to Sep 15th as Sep 5th is Teacher’s day we will club that too in this sadhan. 

Optional - Make a list of people in our country to whom we send reiki as a form of gratitude for their services to our country.




Make a list of your Gurus (like Adi Shankaracharya, Vivekananda, Paramacharya, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, Mahavatar Baba, Aurobindo, Dr.Mikao Usui, Dr.Hayashi and Ms. Takata and like) and send reiki to them as a form of gratitude to their contribution in your life.

If your Guru no more exists in physical form (like Ramana Maharshi), you can send reiki to his vanshaj (kith and kin in his lineage). If your Guru is in physical form (like Pudukottai Mahan) too you can send reiki to his family/kith and kin's well-being. 

Make a list of all your teachers (School, college, dance etc). 

With the list ready it would be easy to send reiki to the list. Missing someone's name is not an option then. We did similar healing last year too, if you have followed this method the list must be in your Reiki journal. Check that and just add extra names that come to your memory now....that list is good enough....


This way we will have 30 days to complete 108 malas and that comes to just about 3 malas per day – 3X 30 = 90 remaining 18 malas we can complete on the days we have time like weekends or so….it looks doable……..I am doing it. Care to join in?




Reiki has given me immense joy by way of uncountable miraculous experiences. When I say Reiki all I think and look at is at these miraculous experiences. I don’t and can’t think of ‘list of unfulfilled desires’. Desires ka kya? What about desires? They are bound to rise score to a dozen. Even if they all get fulfilled, equal no. of them will pop up again. It is never ending saga! Can I ever say ‘all wishes fulfilled’ – NO! Never! So, it is all ‘happy, happy’ feeling with Reiki with just the list that has ‘beautiful experiences’. In this I don’t try to squeeze ‘wishes fulfilled’. It looks too demeaning to Reiki if and when I do so! My chanting is my way of thanking Reiki for all that I experienced – not received!


You can choose yours!

*** 

# on being responsible towards ones country, being human, selflessness, thankfulness, gratitude, receiving and giving, responsible, taking from society, social debt, 

also read previous post  on similar topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=social+responsibility 



Realization that Reiki is a way of life for me - wow!

For every time when I thought that this is the end of the road and then it turned out to be a 'bend' - wow to Reiki!

For Reiki techniques that ease my life and sadhan - wow!

For this journey - wow!

For meeting all of you who became part of my journey - wow!

"Just do your part and the whole emerges on its own" - Reiki told me and I listened and followed. Even the picture that's come in bits and pieces is wow, wow, wow!

No person, no incident was useless - more times than some they were painful, hurtful, mean and I lost a lot - but today I see I lost all that was material but I gained a lot more in the bargain - myself.  Sauda sasthe ka tha ab lag raha hai.....wow for that too!



2 comments:

Supriya said...

I am in! I have my lists ready from last year, will review it before I start the sadhan.

Agree with each and every word of this post. This journey has been one of the most rewarding one for me. I received more than what I asked for! I fee grateful for every moment, every person and every experience I had so far.

Wow moment: during the first day of our 15 min sadhan a though came to my mind to look up for a word in the blog. I did not know what I was going to see but I tried. I came across a post on guru : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2014/03/guru.html?m=1

This post series has answered/resolved a lot of questions/thoughts that have been bothering me for the past couple of months. I am still reading it, processing it, applying it. It’s an old post, but such a meaningful one and so apt! Wow!

Thank you ma’am!
Supriya

Supriya said...

Completed this sadhan today. Thank you ma’am 🙏