Friday, August 27, 2021

Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind

 

Contd....


Me, My Guru – on disturbed mind




By the time she sat down most of us were all smiles. The air seemed light. I felt light. It was as if my burden had been removed.

There she – our Guru was just sitting adjusting her saree (Indian attire for women) and sipping water from her glass – and here I felt relieved!

What a shift in energies? How fast was it? And yet she hadn’t done anything for this? Can someone’s presence make such an impact?

She had been telling all along – “your presence carries your energies and that you can work miracles in silence”. And yet we…And today, we saw its meaning and impact! We felt it and it was so obvious!

Wow! Wonder what effect we had on the people we meet and live with?

“So which aspect of mind are we to reflect on today?” our Guru asked with a smile.

“My mother-in-law is so irritating. She’s driving me nuts. How to regain my composure?” asked one.

“My mind chatters non-stop. Help me to stop it. What do I do for that?” asked another.

Contd....


# Me, My Guru stories, on chattering of mind, control the mind, handling ego, energies, our presence and absence, anger, 



Pointers in this post : 


"She had been telling all along – “your presence carries your energies and that you can work miracles in silence”. And yet we…And today, we saw its meaning and impact! We felt it and it was so obvious!" - Read the previous lines also. People are always saying "there is so much negativity in the house because of her/him. This answers all those questions. Guru comes and sits (just sits and does nothing else) and yet the tension in the air is cleared. The agitated minds become calm. People feel it all around!!! That is the effect and the possibility of our effect on 'negativity' in the house/ place of residence if we are calm and full of love/affection. Instead of concentrating on how you feel about your m-i-l/s-i-l, spouse, kid, cleanliness, employer, colleagues etc if we are connected to one whom we say we love or care about, then vibe is already good. That spreads in the place you stay. So heal yourself and be calm. So heal your anger, hatred and let that healing give out good vibes in your place of residence....




No comments: