Friday, August 6, 2021

Sadhan on Guru pournami

 

Contd…

Sadhan on Guru pournami


No one need feel left out – I joined everyone in their sadhan. No one need feel left alone or as if doing alone….and I appreciate you all for doing your part so religiously, lovingly and with such commitment. Bless you all for that!

The benefit of doing this sadhan, the joy of doing this sadhan is for Universe to give each one of you. All I can give you is a insight based on this exercise of ours.

What is that?

I gave this job/sadhan /whatever you name it to you all. I gave technique options based on your interest/availability of time/knowhow of the mantra etc….

My doing it with you hadn't reduced your workload - i agree on that! My doing along with you hasn't made it easy also - even that I agree!

And yet, I made it with each one of you in each of your technique that you chose. I didn’t want anyone to feel left out. I did my bit with each one of you. What does it show you? What does it reflect? What are we to understand from this?

Contd…

worth reading previous post further on this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Buddha+and+sweets 

Read the link given to understand : 


  • How does Guru/God operate?
  • What are the qualities that maketh a Guru/Godliness?
  • What qualities should one develop to develop godliness in himself?
  • We can choose to keep grumbling 'after all we are humans' to get away with our lower nature. This is not for such people who are not yet ready to get connected to their soul energy. This is purely for those who are ready and eager to explore their potential to the best of their version. This explains and shows how we are to deal with our every relationship - be it with spouse/kid, parents/relatives, employee/employer, neighbours/friends - infact in our every role we need to work on reducing the gap between what we say and how we conduct ourselves. Only then is our character built. And that will reflect in all our relationships and life. 


No comments: