Saturday, August 5, 2023

August of 2023 - Sadhan

 


August of 2023 - Sadhan




Come August and the whole year lights up – especially in this part of the World. In India, all festivals line up from August and it is a very happening and joyful period of the year.



For Reiki channels around the world, it is a month worth celebrating as our Guruji’s birthday is celebrated on August 15.

The same day is India’s Independence Day! Wow! Double celebrations for Indian Reiki channels.

As with every year, let’s do something to express our joy.

This year –

a.      Let’s chant “Om gurubhyo namaha” 108 malas spread throughout this month till 5th September. Share the number of malas that you have changed in blog.

b.     Those who are unable to do the same, chant the same for atleast 5/10mts daily. Even that is good enough.

 

And

a.      Earth Healing 15mts daily at least till 15th August and those who can do for the entire month.

b.     Share your experiences/ commitments/ completions of the same in blog with others – if you care!!!

*****      

Previous posts worth visiting on this topic : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=august+15th 

# 15th August, Dr.Mikao Usui's birthday, gratitude, being grateful to your Guru, on giving back to the ONE who has given all, ways of giving /returning to the person who made a huge impact/ difference in our lives....


                         


10 comments:

Mona said...

Sure Ma'am. I'll do this.
- Mona

Kshitija said...

I am in

Aparna Deshpande said...

Yes ma'am i will start from today thank you so much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️❤️

V Sridhar said...

Started... ๐Ÿ™❤️

Supriya said...

Namaste Ma'am.

I completed chanting 108 malas today. I will continue sending healing to mother earth.

This exercise brought back memories of the lessons and support I have received throughout my life. It filled my heart with faith and hope. It helped me bring back my focus on doing the right thing. Also, while chanting I could feel a change in the energies surrounding me.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Supriya

Aparna Deshpande said...

Incomplete

Aparna Deshpande said...

I completed 575 mala of om shree gurbhyon maha thank you so much for this opportunity ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️❤️
Thank you ma'am ๐Ÿ™‚

Kshitija said...

I have done chanting for 10 mins everyday

Swati said...

I have completed 108 malas of om gurubhyo namah.
My experience is:
Was very sleepy every after completing it

Swati said...

Hi,
Have completed 108 mala