Friday, April 21, 2023

On bad days!

 


On bad days!


Some days are just well, not so good to talk about.

Today, listlessness seems to be “the emotion” one got up with!

Nothing to worry about. Nothing to feel bad about. Nothing much needs to be done about it. Let it be!  Yes, you got it right! Let it be!

Some days are meant to be so. It’s ok to get up feeling down, listless, hopeless, unhappy or angry or any such uncomfortable feelings or emotions.

Just remember, don’t be obsessed about being cheerful or happy.

Let’s feel ok to feel every emotion. Just don’t get carried away with it.

Don’t justify it. Don’t find reasons to validate it. Don’t find a ‘scapegoat’ to pin it on. Don’t assume someone is responsible for that emotion or feeling.

Just let it be!

Accept that it is also one of the emotions that can come and go. Don’t fight it. Just let it be. Smile and go about your day.

And then, then see the way the day has gone by – at the end of the day (by way of reviewing the entire day). You will be surprised to see the results.

Let’s do this exercise and then talk about that!

***      

 


4 comments:

Mona said...

I tried to do this exercise but thanks to reiki there hasn't been a bad day yet.
- Mona

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good afternoon madam,
Thank u reiki, thanku gurujis, thanku mam , thanks to all , on 04th may my house inauguration completed. This is my first achievement. I thanks to all supported me.
This is a big miracle for me house construction started on wards now completed house warming every thing goes to reiki, surrenderance to reiki guruji. I thank you for ur love reiki.
I thank u mam, mam u said think big, keep the goals, u can feel the happiness when u will reach the goal. Today I felt that happiness, Independently I built the house. ( nee champala pie kaneeru karuthundhi adhi badhatho kadhu anandham tho anaru mam today its happened)

Thank u mam thank u reiki thank u guruijis thank u bhanu teacher, thanku laxmi narusu thanks to all.

Mona said...

Thank you for sharing Bhagya Rekha. Many congratulations to you!
- Mona

Manoj said...

I need help with what I am going through. How to contact you for guidance ?