Monday, April 3, 2023

Bundles of Joy - March 2023 - Madhumita

 

Bundles of Joy - March 2023   - Madhumita

Moments that I cherished
- Spent a lot of time with Advait just talking to him, playing with him, watching movies and reading books to him, compared to the previous months
- Took Advait out for ice cream and spent a. lot of time holding him
- Enjoyed Advait's preschool graduation event. He wanted to become a bird and wore a jetpack. 
- Got my hair colored for the first time in my life
- Met a Gruffalo with Adi
- Attended Adis school orientation for parents
- Speaking to Neetu and Pritha on phone
- Started swadhyaya classes again after a long gap
- Light circle energy

Reiki miracles
- I witnessed how my behavior, thoughts and energy have healed over the past few months 

Things I am grateful for
- The most beautiful house to live in
- My parents and family's health
- My Reiki guru
- My husband and kid
- My employees

Proud of something that I did 
- Was finally able to complete the photoshoot which was pending for long
- Finally collaborated with two agencies for work (again these were pending for long)
- Completed Mummys ticket and boarding stuff without any reminders
- Was able to do reiki and Agnihotri homan on most days

How I touched someone's life or someone touched mine
- I tried to tell my mother in law to forgive her family and be happy
- I pampered Karn a lot

What I learnt/ unlearnt this month
- I started speaking up instantly without holding feelings in my heart
- I find myself being more like my older, confident self, like in college.

No comments: