Friday, August 14, 2020

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday!

107 Audrey Hepburn Quotes That Will Inspire You
Tomorrow - August 15th is not only Independence day for India, it is extra special day for all Reiki Channels all over the world. This is the birthday of our Founder and Reiki Guru - Dr. Mikao Usui. 

The Founder Usui Reiki Ryoho – Komyo Reiki
Any one who has received from Reiki anything can be grateful to Our Guru - especially today!

Favorite Inspiring Quotes ~ Discovering the Spiritual Path

August has always been special month for me - all my life for more than one reason. Added to it is this reason - Reiki that defined my life, worth and utility in areas and ways I did not imagine. I spend this month in gratitude for 'all that I received till day' - not for what I expect to receive. (already explained in the blog post given here - https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Nirmaldas).

This month can be called a 'Month of Grace' where I share or remind myself of all that I received through and because of Reiki.

Pin by anushka on Bentinho Massaro | Awakening quotes, How are you ...
  • All the experiences that I had - be it as (small small ones in your language) getting bus/ticket getting confirmed etc to experiences that defied logic and reasoning.
  • All the insights that I had and have.
Pin by Artixie Elixir on Hatha & Kula | Awakening quotes ...
  • All the understanding that I received and applied.
  • The clarity of thought that I developed.
193 Enlightening Spiritual Quotes about Life for Peaceful Mind ...
  • There are lots of qualities that I worked on and developed. Every time I go certain distance, I see I can extend it further more - say gratitude, perception and so on.
  • Every time I healed a certain area it came out as an outward expression - say the way I used a word, I acted or performed my work. 
193 Enlightening Spiritual Quotes about Life for Peaceful Mind ...
  • Growth is multi-layered and multi-dimensional. And I see it happening every single day and minute of my life. I owe that to Reiki and Reiki Guru.
Top 100 Quotes About Spiritual Growth: Famous Quotes & Sayings ...
  • I have received so much and one question that is always at back of my head is 'did I give at least a wee bit of what I received?' And the answer always seems to be negative. 
193 Enlightening Spiritual Quotes about Life for Peaceful Mind ...
  • The understanding, awareness, perception and clarity that I received is nothing to what I could give and what I have given. I seem to have failed there. But I don't look at the failure part. I just concentrate on how to do my 'giving back' better in these areas. 
Aloneness on the spiritual path is such a great blessing
  • Because I can't give anything back to Reiki, I give to its channels and the world that is permeated by Reiki in way I can. But again, me giving is not in any way binding on me. I am not bound to give it to people in any way. I am free in giving. I can choose when to give, how to give and who to give! I am not acting out of compulsion. That is freedom that Reiki gives and expects me to operate from!
Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles | The Path ...
  • I find my answers, solutions and ways always in meditation. You too can try it! 
  • 105 Inspirational Cancer Quotes To Stay Positive [Top List + Download]
  • I work on giving every single day! How can I change the way I give? How can I give in a better fashion? How does this giving make more sense? How does giving become more meaningful, useful and joyful? How do I put more love in giving? I am still work in progress.......but I know Reiki will work through me to make its agenda come out the way it decides, wants and aspires.......all I need to do is just be available to Reiki......(read the link given once more with this understanding.....may be you will see it in new light!!!)
145 Quotes by Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love & Charity (2020)


# reiki Guru and founder Mikao Usui, Reiki miracles, Guru and blessings, giving back what we receive, giving and receiving, perception, awareness, healing self, process of healing, miracles of healing......


2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Yes indeed it has been a Month of Grace for many reasons
To count each minute is infinite grace each minute is a blessing
1. There are many materialistic benefits received to count many to mention a few
My father in law had a land which we did t m knew of 7 acres which they rediscovered now and are going to register on my mother in law name
Due to this pandemic financial resources seem to be dried but to me the financial abundance is continuous I can just say thank you reiki thank you Guruji
There are many things I have received
My near and dear have come back safe
Many experiences learnt many lessons taught I thank reiki for keeping me open to receive this infinite grace .
2. As she mentioned in one of the blog post being alive is a great blessing each day is the greatest gift that universe is giving during this time thank you reiki.
3. I wanted to talk to Revathi Mam physically during the day and my wish has been fulfilled through the blog thank you for writing because each day the blog is the driving motivator for me I see you talking to me through the blog .
Thank you for talking to me through the blog .
4. I initially felt I am missing her physically, I am missing going to the reiki class but everyday sitting at home I am attending a class ( free of cost my dear friends ) at least I try to read a quote or what ever comes in my way.
5. I started implementing the things mentioned in the blog I am enjoying them thoroughly .
6. The lesson of surrender she taught us is one of the most precious gems she gave .
I am surrendering and enjoying the benefits.
7. Thank you for expressing yourself through each and every person and thing coming my way thank ya today even I will do a Japam for reiki and send reiki to our Guruji I know it’s a very small gift I can give back to him as she rightly said in the point below

Because I can't give anything back to Reiki, I give to its channels and the world that is permeated by Reiki in way I can. But again, me giving is not in any way binding on me. I am not bound to give it to people in any way. I am free in giving. I can choose when to give, how to give and who to give! I am not acting out of compulsion. That is freedom that Reiki gives and expects me to operate from!

Thank you reiki
Thank you Guruji
Thank you Mam May you and your family be blessed with this grace of reiki and also may you be healthy wealthy successful
With love
Kshitija

Vaibhav said...

Thank You So Much Mam for letting us know this. We have one more reason to celebrate 15th August.

Thank You Reiki
Thank You Guruji
Thank You Mam 😇💐🙏