Monday, August 10, 2020

Me, My Guru – On purpose of life!


Contd.....

Me, My Guru – On purpose of life!




Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and ...

We owe a lot to the society we live in. so when we live by giving something for the society, we ‘respect and love’ ourselves the right way. When this is our need, why not make that obligation ‘our purpose of life’? Two birds in one shot!

200 Funny Inspirational Quotes for an Uplifting & Encouraging Life
Lance Armstrong, a cyclist who won Championship in one of the toughest races called ‘Tour de France’. He was diagnosed with cancer. He underwent treatment and then went on to win the race again as a cancer survivor. The difference was ‘now he was running for the cancer patients’. He wanted to tell them ‘there is life beyond cancer’. He started the foundation ‘Lance Armstrong Cancer foundation’. The wrist bands that you see tennis players wear is of this foundation. The proceeds go to treat cancer patients and to do research in this field. Act being same, one was for selfish reason and the other became ‘purpose of life’.

We all die.... #quote #quotes #funny #inspiration #inspire ...
Whatever is your ability put it for greater good and cause! It becomes ‘purpose of life’ automatically!

As you work your way in the area chosen by you, if you are sincere, honest and truly selfless, the ‘real’ purpose of your life will become evident to you over the period of time.

112 Motivational Quotes to Hustle You to Get More Done (and Succeed)
Look at Ramdev Maharaj of Patanjali Yog peet. He just wanted people to be healthy and disease free through yoga. Bye and by, he saw his desire catching momentum and he decided to teach one crore people yoga. As that gathered speed, he expanded it to make ‘Nation healthy’. It took shape and today his Company is a 2000 crore Company – fastest grown Company. If intent is pure and effort selfless, ‘purpose of life’ will find its expression and grow with time.  

Contd.....  

# purpose of life, situations of life, challenges of life, beautiful and successful life, life, happiness, 


Point worth noticing :

  • Intent makes all the difference. 
  • Bigger the purpose, bigger is the joy of achievement and bigger is the drive which would drive us towards it.

2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Hello everyone,
Wonderful morning
Thank u very much to the blog I was in the presence of my master more .
I had thunder storms of life and was confused , scared , worried , cried and cribbed for my dear ones and didn’t know what to do .
Then I read the posts on being responsible and the following posts helped me a lot

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/07/this-time-seek-not-ask-not.html?m=1
I was calling and trying to reach out to everyone possible then I read the above post and said stop to my self . I rolled out the ball of healing and started using all the techniques taught to us in the class ( some I still need to use ) .
I have started working on
1. My self loosing weight I started doing the Covid challenge and doing exercise is not only keeping me physically fit but mentally it is making me strong .
2. Healing is helping me lead a better life .
3. I started trusting reiki and god more.
4. My master is not away from me she is with in me in my every thought , action and deed . She is in my heart guiding me
5. Thank you to Revathi Mam because you are teaching us many tips and tricks very silently through this online posts don’t miss out my friend she is giving us most precious gift of our lives the best of the best we are attending her class sitting at home my dear friends don’t miss out . She has opened the threshold of her self to us enjoy it . Reiki is expressing it self in a beautiful way through her for us . Don’t miss out my dear friends . Reiki is giving u abundance through her .
6. I am counting my blessings and each minute is a blessing
7. I am able to listen to my self clearly .
8. My relationships have bettered.
9. I am more confident

Each day when ever possible I come back to the blog and read the posts and enjoy myself . Get my questions answered
Some times I am ananda, some times I am nirmal Das some times I am Kshama some times Swathi sometimes rahul sometimes Aziz
Every time the blog post teaches me a new learning even though it’s an old post

I hope to become the master Of myself someday with the blessings of my master

Thank you reiki thank you Guruji
Revathi Mam May you and your family be blessed with good health , wealth and success.
Loka samastha sukhino bhavanthu

Aarthi said...

Thank you shiija garu,very question asked in silence too ,have been answered here by mam,

Just v need to b "AWARE".from TIPS- MIRACLE of the day has a beautiful msg for us.....i love msg in pics to....
Somewords of mamma..
Like 8525 in ur purse
Lookwith in
Be in sadhana,sit in meditation atleast for 15 mnts for ur answers...
Guru' reply even with eyes closed.....from a rainbow....to white & black birds....helps to learn to enjoy life ,being so deattached..yet so close to u...love& like to b in ur guidance .love & gratitude for ( all) our Rk family.

Tyd heard a beautiful song of krishna... Where it say how blessed r ( ma yashooda,peacock feather,flute) aee nomuluu chesaroo,anthe puyamm chesaruu to b with him.
Thank you mam.very soon( may b ) if v r ready ,surely v would know "POL" OF our life too......im very happy( late ayindiii kani) im happy to b back on this way.thank you shiija once again....definitely will try to b more aware.