Friday, August 14, 2020

Me, My Guru – On purpose of life!



Contd.....
TOP 25 QUOTES BY CONFUCIUS (of 904) | A-Z Quotes
Me, My Guru – On purpose of life!

                               funny Quotes about funny Sayings Finding a tomorrow, throws it ...

200 Funny Inspirational Quotes for an Uplifting & Encouraging Life

We didn’t want to disturb her from her silence.


We kept mum. We sat with our heads bent. Few of them even snubbed me later for asking this question. “Why can’t you stick to your questions relating to us and our material fulfillment” they asked.


Top 27 Funniest Quotes by George Carlin (You Will LOL)
“We can have this answer and yet not work on it. So, why worry” I replied laughing. This way many of us put aside POL for now. We concentrated on our marriages, finances, in-laws, children and Companies for now. Other things can wait or so we thought!


300 Funny Quotes to Make You Laugh Out LoudOften we sought answers to questions we weren’t bothered in real sense. We actually were not interested in answers, I guess. But still, we asked, why? I didn’t have an answer for that. But one thing I knew for sure. If we asked a question and she didn’t answer, we certainly would be angry with her. She was supposed to answer us. Whether we applied that answer on not was our choice and right. We felt she was ‘duty bound’ to answer though!

This nature was one of the major ‘issues’ in our personality – this was the understanding I was to get years later, after having wasted major part of my life.
She knew it all along and yet she didn’t judge me for that – too!

Concluded......

On purpose of life,  suffering, challenge of life, 


Question time :

Those of you who wanted to find 'purpose of life' - have you understood this post?
Was it useful?
Will it help you find your POL?
Do you want me to clarify on any other aspect of POL?


1 comment:

Supriya said...

This article is clear and complete to me ma’am! I don’t have any follow up questions so far.

I will apply this to my life lived and try to find my purpose of life.

Thank you Ma’am!
Supriya