Monday, August 31, 2020

Sadhan a day!


Sadhan a day!

Appreciate effort of every one who chanted HC 'n' no. of times yesterday and some today........

to show my appreciation, i did what i could to show the appreciation - do reiki........

today from morn 10 am - 12 noon (IST) i sent reiki to all of you who chanted yesterday (irrespective of no. of times) ......

when you chanted, it was to show your gratitude saying -
I am thankful to reiki for all that i received
i am thankful to God for all that i received
or just 
i am thankful for all that i received......

just that 'being thankful' filled my heart with happiness and i return that to you in the form of reiki that i sent to you.......

be blessed!

4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you very much for the blessings
Thank you

I am thankful to reiki for all that i received
i am thankful to God for all that i received
or just
i am thankful for all that i received......
Wonderful lines of reiki
Thank you

Aarthi said...

Woooooo,Thank you mamm. v all r blessed.

Supriya said...

Doing this exercise itself was a blessing. It showed me that I have the ability to look past the hurdles and see the countless abundance I received so far.

Between breaks while chanting, I realized that each moment in my life was either a happiness I received or was an opportunity to build my strength. In both ways it was a win-win for me.

Receiving energies from you is a bonus 😀🙏... may everyone find, and learn from a master like you.

Thank you once again!

Thank you Reiki!
Thank you Guruji!

Mona said...

Ma'am I dint chant yet, but I still received reiki from you. Thank you. 😊