Saturday, August 29, 2020

on loneliness!




On loneliness and solitude!


16 comics all lonely people can relate to | Comics, Lonely, Feeling lonely

A person who feels lonely will feel so even in crowd......it doesn't come because he is not surrounded by people......it comes from within......

105 Loneliness Quotes for When You Feel Sad or Alone - Happier Human

A lonely person is ever depressed, sad and inflicting pity on self.......it comes from the fact that one is without a purpose in life....selfishness is the main attitude for loneliness.......

380 Solitude Quotes That Will Make You Feel Powerful

Solitude loving person or one who lives in solitude is one who knows to share and care for others for he knows to love himself......only one who loves himself can love the other......
only one who is selfless can be at peace with himself......he loves company of himself.....he contributes immensely to the welfare, abundance and happiness of others ...
he loves to share......
greed is alien to this person......
contentment is his name......
he gives...he is happy and gives out happiness wherever he is. people flock to him and they find joy in him.....

tanha rahna majboori hai shayad
isi liye khaltha hai ..
tanhai ke saath rahna aashiqui hai shayad
isi liye achcha lagtha hai ......

Difference between Solitu... | Quotes & Writings by Abhirami R E | YourQuote

Staying lonely is a compulsion 
That is why it hurts… 
Living with loneliness romantic and that is probably why
That sounds good ..... 


Quotes about Loneliness and solitude (60 quotes)

to be alone is a compulsion and may be
that's why it pains...
but wanting to be alone is romantic and may be
that's why it beckons.......

There is a difference between loneliness and solitude one will empty you  and Meaning

OR

340 Loneliness Quotes That Will Make You Feel Calm

when you are compelled to stay alone, it becomes loneliness and 
so it is painful, frightful and not looked forward to....
but when you see it as 'solitude' 
it becomes bliss.......

Pin on WISDOM

ontariga batakadam oka nibandanam andu valana
adi chala katinamainadi
kaani ontarithanam tho batakadam 
adi ekantham - chala madhuramainadi .......

What is the difference between solitude and loneliness? - Quora




(I am not translating verbally. I am translating keeping essence in mind..so it is possible that those who know more than one language may find this and my other translations not up to the mark.......
those who feel they can help others better with their translations - give your version in comments section, i'll publish it in as is form....)

Life: What is the actual meaning of solitude? - Quora

# lonely, solitude, loneliness and solitude, peace and contentment, sharing and caring, giving and receiving, self and selfishness, selflessness, calmness, inner and outer world.


1 comment:

Supriya said...

It’s true that loneliness has nothing to do with the number of people around us. We can be lonely in-spite of being surrounded by people, or feel surrounded even if we are alone.

A few years ago, I was feeling lonely to the point of depression. So I picked up an exercise. I started noting down 10 positive moments from my life - any part/time of life, big or trivial. I thought of how it touched my heart/helped me, and expressed sincere gratitude to It. My goal was to do it for 1 full month. But I ended up doing it for only 5 days. By the end of the 5th day I already had 50 moments that included people too. Many memories were similar to the miracles shared by Ma’am recently. Thinking of those moments took the loneliness away. It helped improve my self worth in my own eyes, overcome pain and recharge my batteries.

That exercise taught me a valuable lesson and changed my perception. These days I don’t get so much time, but love going back the memory lane whenever I am able to steal a moment from my schedule.

Thank you Reiki!
Thank you Guruji!