Sunday, February 4, 2024

Receiving Rama in our lives!

 


1.      Receiving Rama in our lives!





4.     Our Hon.Prime Minister faster for 11 days at that age and with such hectic schedule.

Great works demand great sacrifices.

Fasting is the best of all sacrifices. I know none of you can fast. So, let’s make it easier for all.

Just 4 days a week fast as follow:

·        No sweets

·        No masalas

·        No oil/butter/fried items

·        No bakery items

·        No pickles

·        No tea/coffee (Green tea is accepted on these days)

·        Have soft foods like –

Idli – all varities

Steamed rice balls



Phulkas (no parathas etc)

Khichdi (without masala/ghee)

Pongal

Poha

Upma

Sprouts


Bhelpuri – veg/fruits

Salads – veg/fruits

All juices.

This may look very difficult. But, it is so only on paper. Actually, it is very and BENEFICIAL TO YOU.

Try not to bend rules.



Even if one of you can follow this till Mar 31st, wow to that!

I am doing this. You can follow if you please. If you are bending to your convenience, don’t mention, don’t explain. Do whatever you feel is right for you. But, just don’t explain or state what you are skipping. Only those who will follow ALL need share their commitment to do so. And also share your experiences on a weekly basis for all to see that it is possible!


Some of you may do just for a couple of weeks and drop out. Good for you on that too! Don’t feel burdened by the target. Set your goal till March 31st. but let it not pressurize you. Take the call as you feel convenient at a later date.

Only those who have “strong WILL” OR ACTUALLY DESIRE TO DEVELOP THE SAME will use this opportunity to do so!

Others will give in to their weak will!

5.     Do re-birth mediation with “ignorance” the first week. Do it 5 times/week. 

    Those who give feedback ONLY WILL BE GIVEN THE NEXT SET OF COMMAND. 

         So, let’s do our bit to bring home our “Ram lalla”.

*********

*******

# Rama, Sanatana Dharm, Philosophy of life, Eternal Law of the Universe, Moksha, Freedom, soul and oversoul, Vedic philosophy from the Land of Sprituality - India, God, 

11 comments:

Swati said...

Hi,
I would like to be a part of raising the vibrations. Have few queries and concerns.
1. In 4days a week fasting it is mentioned no oil but in soft food it's written upma, poha so how to make it without oil and salt and lemon. How to eat bhelpuri when the chutney have all the spices. Should we have coconut chutney without salt( masala+and bagar).

2. During cycle time can we chant and write raam naam?

3. Unable to do twice a day Homam. Now my yoga classes has started in the morning 6-7am, so will try to do it in the evening. Will this be considered?

Swati said...

Hi,
I have done 5times a week rebirth meditation with ignorance.

Swati said...

Hi,
Sadhan completed. Will continue the same for this whole month as a part of my new year resolution.

Swati said...

Hi,
Have completed the sadhan and also my second month resolution completed.

Swati said...

Waiting for next round of instructions

Swati said...

Hi,
Completed the sadhan.
Not sure of its benefits. Felt sleepy. Many times wondered about this sadhan.

Swati said...

Hi,
A sport that I enjoy a lot is badminton.
Played for 2 days. Had great fun. Felt so so energetic and could feel a life within. No thought nothing just into it. And was smiling a lot.

Swati said...

Hi,
Have completed the meditation as mentioned. But didn't do the other part. Just felt being home. Wished to play badminton but didn't feel like.
Was feeling like being home and low..

Swati said...

Hi,
On fasting
This last week of March I would not do fasting or 4days of the week. Set I tried doing it 4days a week.
I could control my self in events were I had fasting.
Some weeks it was easy as I was home. The challenge came when I had to go out more times during that week. That's y last week of March couldn't do it and also was loosing interest as it was not possible.

Kshitija said...

I have done 4 of the given but not food .
Today when I came back and read Swathi’s comments I revisited this post and felt why could I not do food . Then I have decided that I will try for the next one month with food too .
Thank you swathi for inspiring me through your comments.
When I started doing the jap, writing of ramnam, homam , rebirth I was not sure whether I will complete or not but I have completed them and it gave me immense strength. Then why not food ? I will do food too

Swati said...

Hi,
Mam may be I don't deserve receiving reiki from you with regard to receiving ram in our life.
I have just done the fasting part of it. That too last week I couldn't do it. And wrote ram naam for few days.