Monday, February 5, 2024

On queries – On raising vibrations for Invocating Rama into our lives!

 


On queries – On raising vibrations for Invoking Rama into our lives!


Further to query https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2024/02/receiving-rama-in-our-lives_01412035004.html?showComment=1707077795051

The questions asked are all redundant. The answer lies in “BASIC COMMON SENSE”.

Nevertheless, I am answering.

Upma and sabudana khickdi - can be prepared with just ½ or 1 tb spoon oil. (If one doesn’t put ‘bagaar’ (seasonings) then even that is not used). You can add all the vegetables though!

I said no “masalas” – salt doesn’t come under that. You can use salt, green mirchi, lemon, red mirchi, black pepper, jeera, elaichi, methi daana, coriander leaves, curry leaves and so on…

Just don’t use “garam masalas, pav bhaji masalas” the heavy masala powder for we are making “soft foods” for our diet – for easy digestion.

You can use curd too.

Bhelpuri can be prepared with salt, veg of choices, mormora (puffed rice), curd, tomato sauce, lemon. This is simple logic and common sense. Why should cooking be restricted to all the ingredients that we use? Isn’t it possible to use fewer items and make the same dish? You can do the same with fruits too. Just avoid 'sev' as it has lots of oil. Other days you can use it, but now just for few days, let's avoid it.  But, if you can't eat without it, then go ahead and use it. 

I went someplace and ordered ‘poha’ as there was nothing else to eat in that hotel. He gave me boiled poha with pomegranate seeds in it – that’s all! In that place, poha is just that!

No one is going to send you to jail for adding a couple of ingredients not mentioned in the list. You are not going to be punished in any way too. Just keep away from fried items as much as possible. And the other items mentioned too. 

A restricted way of thinking finds problems and ‘not possible’ situations in every simple task. But an open mind will find ways to execute the task!

Look within! Find out the “area” that stops you from seeing the right way – in such a simple task!!!

Heal it. Life will seem easier then! Life is simple and easy! We make it complicated as we assume it to be so. Why? Because, our way of thinking is rustic and not creative enough to “find a way” to execute things in our life. That’s why everything looks like a problem.

Take time to understand this. All of you – read this post 10-20 times and understand what I am pointing at. Work on it. Heal it. Take time to find your problem areas. It may take couple of days. That’s ok. If you can hit upon even one reason and work on it, then it can benefit you in so many ways. Your suffering in life can come down so much.

You will experience relief to that much. You owe that to yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be good to self. Know self and address areas that needs to be addressed.!

Again, I REPEAT, don't 'say sorry'. It is redundant. Look at the explanation clearly. Understand correctly and don't come back with "but maam, I cried as you insulted me/ i hurt you/ i felt stupid / i was hurt / I didn't expect you to say such things etc etc".....

***********


3 comments:

Swati said...

Cool.
I am on it

Mona said...

Shri Rama jap - doing everyday, can feel vibrations in third eye chakra
Shri Rama writing - doing as often as possible
Homam - did 6 times continuously, felt lot of energy last evening
Food - Im on a specific diet for health reasons. But avoiding sweets, coffee, fried, packaged items.

Thank you!

- Mona

BHAGYA REKHA said...

Good Morning Madam,

This is bhagyarekha,

1. After a long time i start to doing homam in my home, while first two days i got irritation my son disturbed and i felt not doing properly the fire is not raising blah blah disturbances.
now when my son come to near me i said jai sri ram, he also saying that word.
and my mother felt healthy before she's wont wake up because of her body pains now shes feel okey

2. I start to write jai shree ram first my hand pain after how my pen is going without my effort. this is a miracle for me.

If any work will not going perfectly i stressed myself, irritation, anger etc.,
now this sadhan i will say myself its ok try to improve little bit.

Just 4 days a week fast
I will start mam

Thank you madam for guiding us,

thank you reiki, thank you gurujis thank you mam, thanks to all