Friday, February 16, 2024

Shaayari on target

 


Shaayari on target




आज यहाँ आये हैं तो यहीं तक का रूहाने सफर लिखते हैं 

यूँ तो हम निकले थे घर से कहीं और ही जाने के लिए। 

Aaj yahan aaye hai tho yahin thak ka roohane safar likhthe hai

Yuon  tho hum niklethe ghar se kahin aur hi jaane ke liye….

Now that we have come till here, let me write my travelogue of this journey,

Though of course, I hadn’t planned to come here when I started from my home. (I had planned on going elsewhere when I started from my home!)

How beautifully poetic is the expression of "the reality of life"!!


Meanings:

rooh - soul

safar - journey, travel

roohane safar - journey of the soul


# shaayari on target, 


What did you understand from this poem?

Where did you apply it in your life?


1 comment:

V Sridhar said...

Oh what a Beautiful Shayari..
Made my day...
Love & Gratitude 🙏❤️