Thursday, February 1, 2024

Milestones for Jan 24

 


Milestones for Jan 24





Let’s find our milestones for Jan 24. 

What are the milestones that you crossed this Jan 24?

What is the new target that you have set for yourself?

What are your wow moments of this month gone by?

What are the "reiki miracles" that came your way in Jan 24?

What would you say as cherished achievements of this month?


************  

Correction: In the previous post, due to my oversight it was titled as "October 30th 24". It is presently corrected as "January 30th 2024". Thanks for bearing with my oversight.

And those who noticed and yet were kind enough not to speak out, thank you for your good manners and respect to not speak out on the mistakes that I make. 

But at the same time, don't expect me not to point out your flaws/mistakes. I WILL. 

And those who didn't notice, realize that "awareness" is sadhan that can be practiced all time. It is as simple as taking note of even these little things. 





1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
The mile stones for the month of January.
I am still on the 8cycle Target, so I am regular with it.
In One month one attitude resolution I did rebirth meditation with procrastination for 10-12 days.
Making my sons sleep is my cherished moment.