Friday, February 23, 2024

My wow moment – Miracle of the day!

 


My wow moment – Miracle of the day!




Been seeing “Sunset” and “Moonrise” for the past 3-4 days!

Yes, I remember sharing the same experience once or maybe even a couple of times, before. And yet, it is a sublime experience – nonetheless!

It happening may not be considered “a miracle” by many. They would say, but it happens often. I have seen it happen so many times etc etc.

But still, I would say, it is a “wow moment” and a “beautiful miracle” that I was available to – this time too!


We miss out on these wonderful moments in the daily drum of life. And so, even if it crosses our paths say just a couple of times – it is wow! I feel rich with such experiences. No one can buy them. They are free and available to one and all – all the time. And yet, we throw them away as “so what??!!”

Not this time! This is the benefit of being “aware” and “mindful of the moment lived”. You gather such gems – just like that!

Revisit the links given to understand better https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=moonrise+and+sunset 

***** 

sunset and moonrise at once, nature, being in the moment, mindfulness, awareness, aware, little joys of life, wow moments, 



No comments: