Sunday, February 25, 2024

Shayaari - On problems of my life!

 


Shayaari - On problems of my life!


Maslen meri zindagi ke

Meri tabeeyat ke hai

Unka diya andhera liye

Unhe roshan kar raha hoon mai

मसलें मेरी ज़िन्दगी के 

मेरी तबीयत  के हैं 

उनका दिया अँधेरा लिए 

उन्हें रौशन कर रहा हूँ मैं ।  

The difficulties of my life are 

the doings of my nature/character,

I have received 'darkness' (pain) from her/him,

I am lighting up her life!

Meaning : The love of my life has cheated me and hurt me. She has pushed me into darkness and an abyss of pain and suffering. And in exchange I am giving (or trying to give) light to her OR How naive of me to light up her life even after receiving darkness from her. Just imagine, when all you are left with is the darkness given by the other or your love, you are struggling to light her way - should it be seen as stupidity, insanity, love, habit of nature, weakness of what?

Meanings:

maslen - problems 

zindagi - life

tabeeyat - nature, character, attitude

diya - given

roshan - light


Question time:

What is your understanding of this shaayaari?

How do you view the poet's nature?

Is it right, good, sensible on his part to act so?

Is this practical?


 

 

 


No comments: