Tuesday, February 6, 2024

On slowing down – Sadhan of and for Grace!

 


On slowing down – Sadhan of and for Grace!




Just for one week, let’s do a small sadhan on slowing down. We’ve understood the cons of hurrying – at least on paper. Let’s see the benefits of ‘slowing down’ by living it slightly.

Exercise to do:

Just 5 times per day, do an act as if that is the ONLY job you need to do. When you are on a job, be with it completely. When you start any work, state your intentions “This is the only job worth doing for NOW for ME. And so, I’ll give my best to it. I’ll relish and enjoy doing it. And I thank Reiki for helping me to do so”.


Now, do your job. Don’t hurry. You may sing or listen to a song as you work. Or you can be with your chanting. But every time you find yourself tensed about other jobs to be done, say to yourself ‘I need to be only here as of NOW.  I am enjoying it in toto’.

It can be any job. It can be your daily routine like brushing your teeth, bathing, eating or so. Or it can be your daily chores like cleaning, washing, dusting doing Pooja – well, just about anything or it can be fun things like playing with your family or friends, talking to them or so.

Just any 5 of these activities – do it calmly.

Do it for 3 days without break and share it in blog.

You’ll receive Reiki from me.

This is an opportunity available till 31st Dec of this year ’24.

Contd....

# slowing down, mindfulness, awareness, meditation, mundane routine, daily chores of life, life situations, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/05/on-cloudy-days_0159691219.html 

Please Note: reply to https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2862044755103556326&postID=2398165610028506011 

I am also doing it with you as promised by me....



No comments: