Tuesday, August 8, 2023

On congratulating all for being regulars with blog-posts

 


On congratulating all for being regulars with blog-posts




Three months is a long time – especially when the work was being done daily for so many years….

And yet I am glad to notice that many of you were regularly visiting the blog and revisiting the old posts and gaining something from it….

Kudos for that – to all!

The blog posts that are not having visitors will be removed from the net automatically. So if you people have benefitted from the posts then do your bit to keep all the posts intact!

It is very simple!

No money and no big work to be done here!!!

Just visit all the pages regularly – daily….

We are to see that all pages are visited regularly….

How?

Simple! One of you calls out to others to follow a certain month and year this month – say April 2010 and let other who wants to take up other month call out others to follow – let’s say November 2015….

Then others who don’t want to make any decision simple pick one of the persons who has picked the certain month and year and declare that he/she would be following that month/year….

And few others will follow the other person’s option of year and month.

 

This way we will have 3-4 group of people going through different month/year posts that month simultaneously….

Now, for this exercise not all of you may have time to read so many posts…

Then what to do?

Simple!

Open the first post of that month/year and keep the window open and do your work in the next window…..like that you can keep 2/3 windows for various pages of that month for say 30-40 mts…….

I hope I am clear……..

This way you can keep all the posts alive and benefit from them as and when you need them at a later date…..

The writing was my end of the job – I did well. Now to maintain that is your job if you want it……

***********                     

       

 

 


7 comments:

Aparna Deshpande said...

I will try this thank you so much for this ideaπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™❤️

Kshitija said...

Ok mam
For this month I choose March 2009

Aparna Deshpande said...

I read 19 December 2012
I will work out within..there is lots of things going on i will work definitely thank you so much for this home work πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™πŸ‘ thanks to all your technics ❤️❤️❤️

Swati said...

For this month I choose April 2009
Would also share my thoughts experiences If any.

Supriya said...

Namaste Ma'am and hello to everyone!

For the next 7 days I will go over the posts from January 2010. I may be able to learn something different this time from those posts.

Thanks,
Supriya

Supriya said...

For the next 30 days I will focus on posts from Feb 2010 to Dec 2010.
Thanks,
Supriya

Mona said...

I will go through all the blogs of 2010 for the next 15 days. Thank you.
- Mona