Saturday, July 4, 2020

On advice and its applications……..



On advice and its applications……..


How is this shayari answer to the question asked? Can you relate and decipher the answer in it?


Though, I talk about Supriya’s comment it applies to one and all of you who have made any progress in ‘right direction’ over the years through healing and self-study. It is addressed to each one of you too! 

90 Quotes About Finding Yourself and Your Life Purpose | iCreateDaily

Bravo! Clear and crisp to the point! Is it the same ‘Supriya’ I met years ago? Wow! What growth and how much clarity of thought you’ve gained by ‘losing’ the adamant mindset that wouldn’t look at way to overcome suffering.

Am I proud of your journey?

Certainly yes!

Is this what I’ve been looking forward to?

Yes and no.

Yes, as this certainly says we’re on the right tract and in right direction.

And, no because, this certainly is nowhere near ‘your possibility’ of gaining ‘clarity of thought’.

‘Miles to go before I go to sleep…’

Albert Einstein - We cannot solve our problems with the...

On receiver’s side, you’ve almost covered all points. But, is it true that ‘who says’ doesn’t matter?

Finding Answers Finding ... | Quotes & Writings by I Am Beyond | YourQuote

Apply this explanation to your journey. See, the moment you stopped promoting self and justifying your nature, attitudes, choices, actions, words and character to prove you are ‘RIGHT’ and a ‘GOOD PERSON’, you felt a door opened. That ‘door’ of healing opened with your acceptance and seeing yourself for what you are. That gave you ‘clear vision’ of what and where ‘your disease’ lay. Now all you had to do was apply ‘right treatment’ to outgrow that disease.

Motivational Quotes on Twitter: "Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead,  focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward and towards  finding the answers. -unknown #quotes #sayings #proverbs #

Disease came with different name at every turn of our life such as fear, anger, conditions, emptiness, self-pity, jealousy or selfishness. The moment you saw it and acknowledged it, you smiled and saw foolishness in holding it and so! You let it go with one or few of the techniques taught to you!

Finding answers | Healing words, Words of wisdom quotes, Inspirational words

What power you must’ve felt every time you overcame ‘certain shade and degree’ of your emotion that was creating havoc in your life! And lo! Just like that you experienced peace, happiness, calm, joy and confidence that moment! And all along you had it in you! You just couldn’t experience all this because of ‘cloud of dark emotions’ that were all over you!

Quotes About Finding The Right Answers: top 5 Finding The Right Answers  quotes from famous authors

For once, I am not explaining anything. I am just stating what most of you experienced multiple times in the last few months. And I am just summing up your journey on your behalf. And by doing so, I am also experiencing a sense of ‘proud parent’ moment when a child wins ‘a trophy or certificate’. Bless you all for making this journey!

Bless you all for making it a possibility!

And bless you – each one of you – for giving me this ‘wow moment’!

Just one more question. ‘It is more about the receiver than the giver’ in the comment.  

Has it got nothing to do with the ‘giver’?

If you still want me to answer, i'll or i'll take that you have found your peace.......

8 comments:

Supriya said...

(Splitting my response in bits because of the max characters allowed for making comments)

Yes, I overlooked covering the giver part and only focused on receiver. I will try addressing it. My thoughts are scattered in this area and I may miss something. Please let me know whatever I missed.

In my previous comment I considered Taj Mahal as the giver and hence its qualities were constant. Now, making a change to it and considering Shah Jahan(and his team) as the givers and Taj Mahal as the advise, I will dive into their state of mind at that time. It started with Shah Jahan’s desire to build such a monument (circumstances leading to it is another valid aspect). He worked on developing clarity about the monument. He took help from his wise council, architects etc., to work on that thought before even making it. He worked on the vision, message, location, land, materials, height, depth, brisk, column etc., and the impact of all of this on the monument and its viewers. He must have scrapped many plans and reworked on it many times. There was a lot of work that went into it even before selecting a location. Only when he had finished working on the concept did he start working on its physical existence. It must have been a learning experience even while building it and he was willing to make changes as need be. I am sure Taj Mahal truly fulfills his desire and still stands to tell his story - even after he is long gone as ‘Shah Jahan’.

Coming to the giver part of the comment: in case of an advise well given, one knows what they are talking about when they have thought and worked on each and every aspect of the advise they are about to give. Also, they are aware of what kind of mind will take it which way and are flexible to rephrase their advise to help the receiver. Consider the receiver’s mind as the land on which the advise will is delivered, based on the mind of the receiver the giver decides how to deliver that advise/gyan. Depending on the receivers clarity, the giver works on the details of their advise. It takes a lot of clarity to come to a position to know that. The giver, in most cases, gives their advise when the receiver comes seeking for it. The giver considers the receiver’s state before advising.

Notice that both the shayar in the article agreed on how magnificent the monument is, irrespective of their attitude. There was no denial there. It is because the creator had worked on the details that answered every question one may have, mostly in any era possible. Also, the advise is for everyone who comes seeking it; from across the world, either physically or virtually.

Supriya said...

Further, I am also making my observation based on what I have noticed with me and ma’am over the years. I remember the first time I called ma’am and the first time I met with her. She asked me questions to understand my state of mind and intention before saying anything. During these years, I have noticed that ma’am sometimes responded to my questions with ‘we will address that at another point, for now let’s work on this’. (She also advised me about which classes to take based on my preparedness to and journey made towards healing.) Initially I did not understand why. But after sadhan (sometimes years of sadhan) when the time came, she reminded me of that question and said ‘is it clear now?’. She knew what the answer was all along and she knew me. She had the patience to remember and answer those questions in a way and at a time that I would understand. On the giver’s part, this takes a lot of clarity and patience which comes from working with a pure intention.

Some articles say that it took 20 years to build the Taj Mahal. In our case if Taj Mahal is considered to be the advise then we can look into the person’s clarity and patience who gave that advise. They had clear intent, vision, knowledge, wisdom, hard work, will, and patience to create the impact.

Please note, I haven’t put myself in the shoes of the adviser because I don’t feel I have come to a state where I can make a long lasting impact with my words, and I may miss to correctly interpret the abilities of the giver. I need to work on it before I can have that confidence.

This above comment is mostly about the giver. The benefit of giving and receiving occurs when the understanding (of both parties) of the advise is mutually inclusive for most part. (Think of the sets and venn diagram)

Please let me know where to go from here.

Thanks,
Supriya

Supriya said...

Also, I stand corrected. The impact of the (in our case the ‘same’) advise depends on both the giver’s clarity and work so far (partly in coming to the decision of giving it in the way they are to the person, and mostly on working on their intent ) and the receiver’s ability to take it based on how filled their mind is with their own thoughts about the subject.

Aarthi said...

🙏Thank you for teaching,shaping& guiding us.your encouragement means a lot to me,Thank you for giving me opportunity to learn from you mam.u were always there for us,& u will( athmabandhu) relative bysoul,with lots& loads of love,respect i BOW to you mam❤💓. Thank you for accepting me.
"Guru devo bhava". ( TYD its only my pure wishes) HAPPY GURU PURNIMA MAAM.

Rahul Deshpande said...

We are all happy that we are reiki channel's but to become this God has made this possible tadwara , I thank my guru Revati mam for teachings .......thank you reiki thank you Guriji

Aparna Deshpande said...

Thank you reiki thank you Guruji and you Revati maam because of you i am here to wishing you a happy guru poornima . with lots of love and gratitude.
Thank you reiki.
Thank you reiki guruji 🙏🌹🙋

V Sridhar said...

Wishing All Very Happy Guru Purnima 🙏❤️...May we continue to enrich ourselves in this Satsang. With lots of respect, love & gratitude..🙏🙏❤️❤️
Thank you Reiki
Thank you Guruji

V Sridhar said...

Yes...this is a beautiful enriching ongoing journey that we are all savouring...enjoying...thank you for being the 'proud parent' & for all the Blessings...
With love & gratitude ❤️❤️🙏🙏