Thursday, July 30, 2020

Me, my Guru – on Valuing and gratitude



Contd....

Me, my Guru – on Valuing and gratitude

155 Appreciation Quotes Celebrating Life, Love and Friends (2020)


Top 100 Don't Ask Question Quotes & Sayings
But, most of us held to our nature with die-hard fervor. We paid price of our adamant nature. That way we became curse unto ourselves. And the day we were open to express our higher nature, we became blessing unto ourselves. Our limited understanding was our curse and yet we held on to it saying and giving all sorts of illogical statements.

24 Best Open Minded images | Open minded, Mindfulness quotes, Quotes
No doubt, Rahul, Aziz and their types benefited as they did and we still lived with our pain and suffering. And we thought it was because she wasn’t treating us in a special way and giving us as she was giving them!?

It took these many years of suffering on my part to understand this. And yet, I stuck to my ‘twisted logic’ that justified my ‘nature and attitude’ which was stopping abundance from coming into my life.

104 Yoga Quotes for Inspiration & Motivation (with images)
“If and when you understand this story completely and correctly you’ll be relieved of your fear. The day you apply your understanding in life, you’ll attract all sort of abundance that you seek in your life. So listen carefully and with an open mind!” Our Gurus these words woke us all from our slumber and we sat up attentively. We always desired things of this world and that was the only reason. We came here since years. We would use ‘special words’ like ‘moksha, enlightenment’ etc to flatter her, but our agenda was simple and straight. Things of this world served to us on a platter – the way we wanted and on the time we wanted it!


76 Most Powerful Mindfulness Quotes: Your Daily Dose of Inspiration
“In a certain place a Master had an ashram filled with his students staying with him there since years. Master would ‘talk’ on certain days of the week from 10am to 1pm and then on other days from 2pm to 5pm. Not only his students but the villagers too were allowed to attend these sessions.

Contd....

(TIP TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY : Even names in this (like all stories i write) have a meaning and purpose. Even they say something important. )

Every post of this story (and every other story or post) has something to take home and apply....the question is are you only looking at the complete picture and missing out scores of pointers at what to be healed, why to be healed, how certain attitudes/nature stop abundance in our life.......

# gratitude, on value, validating, clarity of thought, purity, manipulation



read the given link to understand the real nature of 'validating what one has received'

Today's miracle : Seeing lots of butterflies of late. They are of various colours and sizes. Orange, black, white, blue wow! For the past decade or more they had become sort of redundant. Did you know that butterflies are essential for the existence of human beings and if they don't exist then our life is at stake?

The lifespan of most of the butterflies is very short - as short as just a day. And yet how beautiful and colourful are they? How they make themselves useful for the world they inhabit just for a day? 

Question for the day : When an insect can be leading such a useful and purposeful life though it be for a day, can every man say the same of himself and his life which spans over decades?

1 comment:

Supriya said...

Miracles section: I am glad you brought that up ma’am. I had been thinking on those lines lately. After watching our fruit/veg garden I have realized the importance of having bees in our life. Initially our fruit and veggie flowers would bloom and die off without producing fruits. We figured it was due to lack of bees. Once the bees came and started pollinating while collecting nectar from flowers, we saw fruits grow.

A small bee unintentionally feeds humans, animals etc., and some of us ignore their role and get annoyed by them.

I have read about it in school, watched movies on it (‘bee movie’ is one of the best ones I have seen), but seeing their impact first hand has made me appreciate their presence even more. Now, I have a smile on my face when I see them. I have received all my life from them and feel I haven’t appreciated them enough. Time to start expressing my gratitude.

Also, I hope my life too serves at least one higher purpose, like how theirs do. I don’t need to know what purpose it is, just want to be of use to ‘his’ creation!

Thank you Reiki!
Thank You Guruji!