Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Why when an answer is given, it is not taken?





Contd.....

Why when an answer is given, it is not taken?


Beauty Advice from a Solar Eclipse: Be moved by beauty. Your True ...
It is assumed many times by many that ‘person’ who is entitled to give advice gets his receiver to follow it, whereas the same advice given by some other person is not considered by the receiver!


Inspirational Quotes - Lessons - Tes Teach



PREACH!!!!!!!! Fix the problems and stay together! :) Glad me and ...
I’ll give one example. Once one student came to me and said ‘This person in my life is not behaving the way I expect her to. I don’t know how to correct her. I have shouted all these 10 years and yet no results. Suggest something’ and I said “let go of anger”.

After few weeks, he came and when I asked “How come you look so happy?” he replied “Thanks maam, I followed your advice. I ‘let go’ of my spouse. I am so happy now”

Well, I’ll leave my ‘happiness’ at receiving that ‘credit’ to your imagination. If I giving an advice make the difference, then what happened here? And, why?

105 Best Friends Quotes About Life Love Happiness And ...
So, you see, both receiver and giver are to be ‘right’ for any advice to be implemented. 

Mockingly, many times  I have been told by the ‘husbands’ ‘sankamlo posthene theertham’ – “I told her the same thing so many times and yet she didn’t listen. Now you say the same she followed it.” I have seen the anger, frustration and envy at that level so many times – yes, directed towards me.

Sankamlo posthene theertham” – it means water when poured through ‘divine conch’ is considered as ‘sacred water’. It means water is water everywhere. But, when it is poured through conch it becomes sacred. People use this to taunt others too.


10 Inspirational Quotes Of The Day (78) | Life quotes, Words ...
Think about it! How come ordinary water poured through the conch becomes sacred but the same water poured from the vessel is considered ordinary drinking water? 

Where is the difference?

What does conch represent here?

What does water represent here?

The answer to these questions will give you ‘the qualities’ required in the giver for the advice to reach the receiver.


Will sum up once you process these questions for a while.........

# advice, qualities required for receiver and giver of advice, intent, healing, self pity, solution, problem, 




Points to be understood :
  • What are the qualities required in the receiver of the 'advice' for it to reach him?
  • What are the qualities required in the giver of the 'advice' for it to reach the receiver of it?
  • Why these qualities are important?
  • What has intent and state of mind of the receiver and giver matter at all while giving advice?




No comments: