Wednesday, February 7, 2024

On slowing down – Sadhan of and for Grace!

 


Contd....

On slowing down – Sadhan of and for Grace!





Every 3 days you do, you get Reiki from me. Do not mail or call me. Just put it up in comments section in blog and I’ll send Reiki to anyone who puts it up in comments.

Those who are aware of receiving or notice benefits of receiving can put it up if they please. This is not a compulsion though.

Next time, if you again do 3 days’ exercise then, you have to post the same so that you can receive Reiki AGAIN from me. You must state that you’ve done for 3 days without a break, 5 times per day.

A number of times done less than the number suggested doesn’t qualify to receive Reiki from me. Don’t cheat on this count.

You won’t. I know my students; they wouldn’t cheat on this count.

So hurry – not to hurry!

Concluded....

******

# slowing down, mindfulness, awareness, meditation, mundane routine, daily chores of life, life situations, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Same+old%2C+same+old+%E2%80%93+Old+wine+in+New+bottle%21+


2 comments:

Swati said...

Hi,
After reading the post, before starting anything most of the Times i say those lines.
Before that I used to be so worried for my next work or my pending works. Some times every work felt like a burden to me, always completing them used to tense me and I expressed anger on small things. After saying those lines, I am still not able to give 100 percent but there is a change in my behaviour, thought of planning and thinking are there but don't feel tensed or worried.

Swati said...

Hi,
Completed 3 days.
Thoughts keep coming but that hurry in doing work is not there.