Thursday, February 15, 2024

Me, my guru – On the reality of life!

 


Me, my guru – On the reality of life!




“We come with nothing and FIGHT for everything in life. And finally, we leave everything and go with nothing from life. How ironic is that?!” said my Guru to no one in particular.

Was she talking to herself or did she mean to tell us something – well, at least I didn’t know that day.


Such statements of hers seemed good to listen but when we heard them from her, they seemed ‘not so welcome’ to us. I didn’t understand why. Did she ask us to not work for anything in life? Or was she being pessimistic today?

Was she heartbroken when she said such words?



Was she asking us to be living in penury?

Not finding answers to any of such questions, we and I specially did what came naturally to us/me – just let her words go!

*****  

# impermanence of life, life and its idiosyncrasies, detachment, karmayogi, sanyasi, detachment, life and its purpose, 

also read: https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/08/me-my-guru-on-purpose-of-life_14.html 

read the complete post from the beginning to end...


No comments: