Friday, May 13, 2022

On cloudy days


Contd.....


 On cloudy days




Today, I’ll address just the ‘mood of the day’ part. Even on the days I’ve class or when I was working – be it in office or in marketing or sales, I would still have this mood rule my day. I would take in more work in office and finish it. I would work fast – so..! on road, I would not feel the stress and strain of driving long distances and traffic. I would take in rejections during marketing with a smile. So, I can say for sure – these days were meant for smiles – wherever I had been in life!



So, is this about my likes and dislikes?

Am I talking about how I enjoy certain kind of weather?

What do these days tell us?

·      Slow down! Yes, we lead a disciplined and structure life 9-5 24/7. It is good. But it is ok to be relaxed and enjoy the view once in a while.

·       Life is just not about proving ourselves. It is not about acquiring or possessing something or someone. It is not even about chasing something or someone. It is about ‘being’. Yes, it is about stopping and slowing down a bit to relish what we are holding with us – right here, right now! Yes, we are ‘being in the moment’ and it happens so effortlessly when we just ‘do these little nothings without any agenda or with an eye on returns or targets.

·      
These days tell us one more important fact of life. They tell us ‘It is in the Nature of things to slow down or have a lull period in life”. Yes, there are going to be those periods of time when nothing seems to move. Just as rest is also equally important part of ‘exercise’, waiting or pause in life movement is also part of the whole movement. That time is for us to recoup our energies – gather ourselves which is scattered during our rush through our driving life. As we rest or slow down, we become eligible and fit enough to take on next stage of life. Then we become ready for some more ‘ups’ of life. There can be no up without a down. So after intense activity life forces us to time of less or inactivity one way or the other.

Contd.....

# cloudy days, good and bad days, bad times, changing times in life, ups and downs of life, phases of life, change is constant, changes in life, seasons of life,

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=On+disturbances+in+life+and+their+place+in+our+life 





No comments: