Monday, May 2, 2022

Sadhan time!

 


Sadhan time!


Tomorrow, Tuesday 3rd May I'll be doing 'Light Circle' from 10PM-10.30PM.

This is 'just one day' group sadhan.

ONLY those who volunteer to participate will be included in this Light Circle of tomorrow.

Those who want to participate SHOULD SIT WITHOUT FAIL FROM 10PM TO 10.30PM without break.

They should not get up for what so ever be the reason.

No excuses later that "I wanted to maam but XYZ came/ I had to go" etc will be accepted.

So be doubly sure of participation and ONLY then volunteer.

Those who volunteer light candle/diya, aggarbathi/incense sticks, do vastu healing of your house/room before 10pm. 

Then sit silently chanting MM/GM/OM/Om namaha shivaya as per your choice continuously till the end of the same.

You can share your experiences the next day in blog with other participants.....

13 comments:

Aparna Deshpande said...

Ok i am ready for this sadhana and I am doing my homework regularly thank u so much for everything,๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️

Kshitija said...

I will join

V Sridhar said...

Will join the Light Circle group sadhan.. Love and Gratitude ❤️ ๐Ÿ™

Rahul Deshpande said...

I will complete vastu healing and sit sharp 22:00 hrs to 22:30 with mantra chanting .....

Mona said...

Yes, I will join - Madhumita

Sainath said...

I will join, Guruji

Aarthi said...

Me, athaya,& my (2) cosisters will join mam.
Thank you mam.

Srinivas said...

Myself and Hyma will join Madam .. we will finish Vasari healing before time …. Thank you Reiki thank you guruji.

Udaya Bhanu Nittla said...

I and Bhagya will join madam.

Rahul Deshpande said...

Yesterday experience when I was changing mm Mantra at that time I felt like someone kept palm on my head and removed this experience happened only for 3 seconds, and when I got up at 10:31both eyes were wet in tears this was my experience...

V Sridhar said...

Experienced peace and calm and remained in Meditation beyond 11pm.. Thank you Mam'.. Love and Gratitude ❤๐Ÿ™

Mona said...

I could feel energies as the light circle started. Unknowingly, I was logging on and off, as if going in and out of a room. I was feeling inundated with all the thoughts and worries of daily life. Suddenly I felt as if I was deep under the ocean and was finding it difficult to breathe for a few seconds. I could see a lot of nature - flowers, mountains and felt as if I was floating in the sky.
- Madhumita

Sainath said...

I could see you, Maam, in white form. Then I felt I am Protected by energy shield around me.

I saw Snow filled Mountains and
Indigo colour like deep ocean