Thursday, February 9, 2017

Indian Mythology - Advaitha





Contd.....


He knew that I didn’t like cleaning and yet wasn’t judging me on that! Wow! Did others also know this and yet never mentioned about it or make an issue of it? Surprising! Who are these people who made up my group?


Coming to him, he was talking about the day I left after she talked about Shiva-Parvathi. That day, I had left with heavy heart and here was this ‘pure soul’ thinking I left because of some urgent work. So good of him! It’s rightly said by her “You are what you read!”


“The way you see others doesn’t talk about who they are, but it talks about who YOU ARE!” This was true!


That apart, what ‘missing’ was he talking about? Did she not wrap up when I left that day? Did she really say something worth a name after I left that day? These thoughts were pounding my head and I felt a knot in my stomach as I opened ‘his papers’ to read.


“Thank-you, Guruji. You cleared my long pending doubt ‘who is the ultimate God?’ by all this explanation on Shiva-Parvathi. I am glad I am a Shiva Bhaktha” said someone.


“Really, who is that?” she asked (I imagined her to have a twinkle in her eye.


“Shiva of course!”


“How did you come to that conclusion?”


“From what you said....”


“When did and where did I give such a statement or an impression or inference of that sort?” she asked amused. She was smiling as if at an innocent yet stupid statement of a 3yr old kid.


Vishnu had actually written only dialogues as


s- student ;  S- She /Guruji


s – shiva of course....


S-from what...


s- when and....


I found that incomplete so added my touch of feelings to it as I continued reading it....


Not finding answer she asked next question “Who did you pity Shiva against?”


“against Vishnu ofcourse!”


Here I imagined her laughing after reading her explanation...


“As per Narayaneeyam, Vishnu means ‘all pervasive’. Other name of Vishnu is ‘Narayana’ and Ma Shakthi is called as ‘Narayani’. Did you know that? That means they are siblings – brother and sister. Vishnu as female energy is Shakthi and she in male form is Vishnu. So that makes Shakthi = Vishnu and I have already told you that Shiva = Shakthi. In short A = B = C makes C = A. It’s called transitive property in mathematics. So, Vishnu equals Shiva. So who is greater than whom?


contd..... 

(interesting reads from previous posts http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=a+land+called+India)

No comments: