Thursday, February 16, 2017

On silence!


I found these words while I was cleaning or should I add 'acting as cleaning' in the books rack....it was addressed to anyone - it just was written in her handwriting. I just kept it to myself. Was she meaning to write about it or was she going to talk about it - well, i wouldn't know. But it let me think a lot about what she wrote and so i kept it in my purse.....it meant more than what it seemed...


It's better to shut your mouth and let people wonder ......
if you are a fool rather than opening it and proving it!..........

Fools say because they think they can get away saying any nonsense....but people are not fools to buy 'the words' mouthed by fools...

you give away your character and state of mind when you utter something....so beware of what you say and to whom you say....don't say just for the sake of saying..........

don't make a fool of yourself....... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity."