Monday, February 13, 2017

Indian Mythology - Advaitha - What saints from other scriptures say....


Contd....


What saints from other scriptures say......





Ghalib says 

जब के तुझ बिन नहीं मौजूद 
फ़िर ये हंगामा ए खुदा क्या है ?


Jab ke tujh bin nahin koi maujood

Phir ye hangama aye khuda kya hai?

When there is no one present but you

Then pray, what’s this brouhaha all about?

ना था कुछ तो खुदा था 
कुछ ना होता तो खुदा होता 
डुबोया मुझ को होने ने 
ना होता मैं तो क्या होता ?

Na tha kuch to khuda tha,

Kuch na hota to khuda hota,

Duboya mujh ko hone ne,

Na hota main to kya hota.

When nothing existed, there existed God

When there will be nothing, there still will be God.

It’s my existence that’s brought me down,

If I hadn’t existed, it wouldn’t even have mattered!

In the words of mystic sufi saint poet of world fame -



I died to the mineral state and became a plant,
I died to the vegetable state and reached animality,
I died to the animal state and became a man,
Then what should I fear? I have never become less from dying.
At the next charge (forward) I will die to human nature,
So that I may lift up (my) head and wings (and soar) among the angels,
And I must (also) jump from the river of (the state of) the angel,
Everything perishes except His Face,
Once again I will become sacrificed from (the state of) the angel,
I will become that which cannot come into the imagination,
Then I will become non-existent; non-existence says to me (in tones) like an organ,
Truly, to Him is our return.

Rumi....





Experiences of Rumi and Bulleshah – mystic sufi saints, Francisi of Assisi a Christian mystic Father who experienced God all had to say the same about God! Experience of God by member of any faith is same! It’s the philosophy that differs, books of religions may differ but experience of God is same for one and all! So if you want to KNOW the actual TRUTH, then stop arguing on philosophies that define or explain God – instead go within and get to know him first hand. That’s the only way any one can know the Truth completely and correctly! 

Now if you look at all these saints these are the people who didn’t analyse or discuss God. They experienced Him! And all of their experience is similar! Language though is different, meaning is same. Difference is created by ‘religious heads’ who can talk about religion but have never experienced Him.

s- “But I don’t see anyone describe Him in any of these verses. How can you say they all are talking about same God?”


S – “Yato vaco nivartante aprapya manasa saha” Brahman is that Reality from which speech and thought recoil.


Such a wonderful statement! It is from Taittriya Upanishad!


It means “If It is described then, it is not It. What is experienced can not be worded and if it is worded it is not experienced.” Anyone who wants to know should go only one way – inwards. And meditation is the only path to experience Him! Again meditation for 15mts watching TV will not give this experience. Sages did intense tapas (severe penance) to experience Him. Mind when it is completely silent, only then it reflects “IT”. And it takes aeons just to silence this unseen mind of ours!

contd.... 

(read some interesting old posts http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=faith)

No comments: