Monday, February 27, 2017

on feedbacks etc....





Contd.....


So, you say we shouldn’t have these desires? We should leave everything and go in search of God?


No inspite of the fact that that is the Ultimate and only place worth going. Even if you go to Himalayas now leaving everything behind, you still carry that little heart of yours that has desires – so you can’t find – no one can find God with such an agitated mind. Then?



Have desires – because that is the basis of creation and world order. Yes, ‘want’ to be married, raising kids, having assets etc are a pre-requisite for world order – yes – ‘Gruhastashram’ – the stage of a house-holder is the key to maintaining world order i.e., all other section of society – Brahmacharya, vanaprastha and sanyasin (bacherlerhood, old age and monks and ascetics) they all depend on the house-holder for taking care of them. As per world statistics the population of all European countries is growing at less than 1.8 % and it has been found that no civilization can reverse if that number falls below 3.  So, in another 40-50 years all European Civilizations are to be more or less extinct. It means for every two European if there is one child as the ratio is 1.8 and less, then in 20years population has already fallen down to 50% and it means more children and old people and less youngsters to be productive work-force and less still will be their offspring. So, that way their numbers keep dwindling and will be extinct sooner than later.


So, you see this is an important role a person needs to play to keep the world in order – for the traditions, civilization and race to continue. Wanting to own a house or to earn in million is also NOT WRONG  -  it is infact right because that means more productive society and that is progress everywhere. Wrong it is when all this I want to be put on platter by my parents or in-laws and served to me! That is ADHARMA. I wanting and desiring to be world’s richest man is ‘DHARMA’ and ‘SWADHARMA’ if I am willing to work for the fulfillment of my dreams too! go for it! You have it in you and yes you can do it too!


But, just because your desire of ‘getting married, having kids, having a purpose in life, job etc’ doesn’t happen now doesn’t mean you go into depression and feel helpless and desperate and its’ allied feelings. No! A big no!


Something is not happening now doesn’t mean it’ll not happen in future!


The other day I received a call from ‘Singapore’ wishing me. I laughed and said “but the day hasn’t arrived yet” and the caller said “as ever you are behind me in this too!” it was a timely joke but it stuck with me till I received a call from US next day. To that caller I said “You are late in wishing by one day!” and the caller said “but here it is still that day! But then you always have been ahead of me always!” That did it to me. At any give point of time, I am behind someone (always!) in this world (infact thousands of them) and ahead of equal number of them. Yet, I am where I am. I am not backwards or forwards as I presumed to be when I related myself with either of them. Understand that everyone is right as per “their time zone”. Neither late nor early!!!

contd..... 

read related posts http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=patience

No comments: