Thursday, February 23, 2017

on feedback etc....





Contd....


In a certain place, apply this knowledge or law of nature and see. There is a ‘fire’ caught by few match sticks. We immediately take a glass of water and pour it on it and fire goes out. We are glad. The law holds good!


Next there is forest fire and we pour same glassful of water on it.  But now this water gets evaporated. Now I am angry that ‘Law had cheated me’. Is my anger right? Yes and no! Yes. Water did not put out fire and instead got evaporated. No, that doesn’t mean Law doesn’t hold ground – it just means there are few conditions to it. Like amount of water to put out fire required is proportionate to size of fire.


When we see an issue topically Universal Laws look ‘not fair, unjust’ etc and we get angry, irritated and depressed. Don’t worry! It’s all part of this as I was there too! Been there, seen that and done it – like a zillion times.......


We fall back on our experience or our limited logical, analytical and reasoning mind to grasp everything of this world. That is good for ‘lower knowledge’ or material world. But for issued related to higher knowledge, we need to go beyond this sense understand and only then can we see it for what it is....for example for a person on earth, sky is blue! And no explanation can change that. But when a person sees space from space, it is black not blue, then his understanding is different. Remember story of blind men and the elephant story! Every one is right, but only subject to that point of moment. And when I explain you something contrary to your experience its because I have walked few meters
longer and there, the truth is different. I am not saying I am right. I am asking you to come to that ‘space of understanding’ to see the ‘Truth’ that way! I am telling you of a possibility which is either unknown to you or just a word till now. I am speaking from my experience and I can give you same experience provided you take the path I ask you to. To experience it is your choice. But to show you the path that leads you to it is the job I am doing nothing else! So, don’t believe but walk this path and if you don’t like it when you face that ‘Truth’ you know your way back. You have that choice always! Right?


Why do I keep asking for feedback since ages? None of your reasons hold good. Why? Because when we understand someone we do it with our ‘intelligence’. We think of others the way we think of ourselves. We therefore assume they have same reason as ours. And in the process jump to conclusion that ‘our understanding of that person is right’ when in actuality it is no where near the fact! And that’s why our opinion of others especially end up ‘being wrong’ most of the time. What I myself can’t do or think, how can my opinion of others go beyond that? So inspite of claiming that the other is bad we are wrong most of the time because we are opinionated.....i do agree that the person we are talking about may be bad in the area that we claim them to be, but that would be just a part of their persona...do you see it now?

contd..... 

read elephant and five blind men story http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=elephant+and+five+blind+men
 

No comments: