Thursday, February 23, 2017

on feedbacks etc....





Contd.....




Coming to feedback Einstein said “How much you know is unimportant if you can’t explain that to a six year old. You don’t know it”. In short, teacher is not ‘great’ because of his knowledge. That our ‘google’ has more than most teachers. Then? The understanding that is the by-product of experience – not only the worldly one but also that understanding that is received in meditation – that needs to be explained coming to the level of he listener.  You may not accept what I say, but  if you haven’t understood the failure is more of mine than yours because I think...i need to find a better way of explaining it. So, to know ‘the need’ to change my angle, examples of my explanation I ask for feedbacks. To give you a something that can be a pointer to what I am pointing at. Let me share something that I should be ashamed of. 


Since childhood I’ve been told like trillion times “your talk is
beautiful but I didn’t understand a word of it”. Then what the hell did you like? I mean well---- you can imagine my state. So, I know many find it difficult to follow what I explain so I try to put it across in as simple words as possible! (as per my understanding simple).  But I seem to miss the mark still.....so....


What’s the purpose of all this hard work (that you credit me with) if it is of no use to the end user!


Inspite of your feedback, I may still not be able to explain it in a way for you to understand – that is a possibility that I can’t rule out! But I am just promising one more attempt from my end. Result, well Shivarpanam! Well, this applies only to topics of this world or subject to our emotions, sadhan and such ones. 


Again with regards to higher topics like God, healing – I can explain but you may not understand it because even I can’t word such an experience in words. Yes, they are experiences – not some matter knowledge to be analytically understood. So, I explain knowing fully well that you wouldn’t understand or accept it. So relax there! Why, because one – you are going to apply it topically
i.e., subject to your problem and see your problem within you.  You don’t separate your problem from your relationship to understand it. Two – these things are only be experienced and that understanding only is an understanding and no amount of reading or hearing any scripture can give you that understanding. I know what I am saying, but can’t explain however much I try to you or anyone who didn’t have that experience. And to one who had, I don’t need to. Right? Then, why do I explain?


To show you that there is a world of experience out there ready to be yours for an asking. All you need to do is sit in sadhan! I can only create that desire to ‘have that experience’ that I am talking about – even if be to prove me wrong – no problem – as long as you are in sadhan, my job is over! Then it is for your karma, intent and His Grace to work out that ‘Destiny of yours!’


Hope I am clear on this – at least as of now!

contd........

2 comments:

Kshitija said...

This is a bit though to understand

REVATHI said...

what is tough?