Saturday, February 25, 2017

on feedbacks etc.....





Contd.....


Now coming to question asked by me “What am I worth etc?”

Firstly, let me thank you all for all the answers that you gave me. One thing that was common in your answer was “Value can’t be assessed based on money that I earn”. So, I understand it as “I am a worthy person inspite of ‘materialistic or productive outputs’ in tangible assets not being produced or created by me”. I hope I have got it right! Did I?


And you also said “Even when I don’t contribute through blogging 
(too), even then I am worthy of my existence. I am not a burden on this Mother Earth. My just being is enough”. Good!


As also observed by you, I have intrinsic value which need not be appreciated by all and sundry. Only people who value what I can give will value my worth. Others can’t understand all this as their yardstick of measurement is very limited. Did I get it right?




“Sometimes, we are placed in a position where our worth becomes questionable under ‘some peoples’ norms of assessment’. But that doesn’t make us ‘want’ to prove to these people who can’t or won’t understand. I need not stop celebrating being me! I can still be happy about where I am!” – I’ve compiled your answer thus. Hope I am right!!!


If I am right, then why are YOU sad, depressed, listless, unhappy, angry or feeling low and worthless?


Your explanation clearly gives out your understanding. So, don’t start with “yes maam, but...”.


What applies to me does it not apply to YOU too?


Are rules for SELF WORTH different for both of us?


This is exactly what I’ve been trying to explain – since God knows when and you end up saying “true Guruji, but.....you don’t understand”. Not important that I do. Important is that YOU DO! And YOU Do that’s good news. Your answer proved it! And God am I glad to hear that from you all? It’s just that you are not applying that understanding to your own situation and experience.


Before explaining further, I would like to congratulate you on your
principles’ too! – As one of you observed, everything and everyone is valued against money ONLY!  But only by people who themselves are ‘greedy’. When you didn’t value thus, it doesn’t apply to all...right? and yes regarding people who value everyone against money, even GOD can’t save a person whose ‘principles’ (no pun intended) tell him to complain that ‘his in-laws didn’t gift a BMW’. Yes, you are right in giving that example to state ‘peoples’ values’. These people don’t have any. Their ONLY value is to tag on to someone or others for the fulfillment of their desires. That shows that the person is at the 'lowest step of spiritual ladder". You all are so young and just
kids and yet are so well balanced to speak out against being ‘dependent on parents’ for the fulfillment of ones’ desires! Kudos to you all! Not only are you being independent but are also being responsible towards your family. And you kids are also doing your bit of charity in your life inspite of so many responsibilities. I really am proud of all of you who are doing this. But, keep doing it. Never stop. How much is not important, but think of ways of giving and sharing with others less privileged than you...God bless you ....

1 comment:

Vaibhav said...

Mam,

Whenever you write God Bless You.. or whenever you appreciate , I feel sooooo good!

It's like I have passed out of one of those toughest exams in flying colors.. I mean it feels like great achievement!

Thank You So Much..