Monday, June 27, 2022

On sadhan of “Restful living”

 

On sadhan of “Restful living”

further to https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=restful+living 

Few of you have come back with wonderful experiences. Some have requested for continuation of this sadhan. Others are looking forward to do this for more number of days.

So, to all those who practiced this sadhan, liked this, shared their experiences and want to continue for some more days –

Let’s do this “Restful living” and living in “Awareness” meditation for one more week starting tomorrow – so from 28th June to 5th July (both days inclusive).

But, let me bring few changes to it.

Instead of 15mts, you can choose to “be Aware” even for just 1-2 mts.

You can as before practice this meditation of “Being Aware” while doing your daily routine like – eating, walking, talking, reading, cleaning, washing vessels, exercising, watching TV or any such activity. The entire work may go on for more than ½ an hour, but you can just be “Aware” for just 1-2mts and go back to your routine. For eg: if you decide to practice it while reading blog – then just be “Aware” for couple of minutes and then it’s ok you go back to your old way of reading. Hope I am clear?

But, it is better felt if you are “Aware” at least 5 times per day. That means you have to be aware for at least for 1-2 mts at least 5 times a day or while doing any 5 activities of your day.

And the bonus would be you will still receive 15mts of Reiki from me for every 1-2 mts of “Awareness” practiced immediately as they practice "Being Aware"….(this is for those who have come back with their experiences)

Come back with your experiences, observations of being aware and receiving reiki and also as to how these both helped you, benefitted you..

***


11 comments:

Aparna Deshpande said...

Yes ma'am,🙋🏻‍♀️👍🙏🌹🌹🌹i will do it thank you so much for everything

Rahul Deshpande said...

I am going to participate from 28 to 05 relegiously and wi. Share. My experience........

Kshitija said...

Thank you so much . I am very happy .

Rahul Deshpande said...

Day 1 .... today 28/06 i started my day by sending reiki to my guru who attuned me with reiki ,then second i did was created egg shape shell around me ....my awareness experience was though I was doing it concious awareness still for seconds my thoughts were jumping to other subject and comming back .....reiki and God loves me

V Sridhar said...

Will do this awareness experiment... it was interesting last time when I realized I had lost my awareness midway.. Thank you.. Love and Gratitude ❤️ 🙏

Rahul Deshpande said...

On 29 day 2.....i was sitting on a bench in a bunglow and was just observing the rain in full awareness my experience was i was lost in watching the rain and the sound of rain drops but came back to consious as my friend taped me from back

Rahul Deshpande said...

On 30 day 3 ......today I went to photocopy shop at 12. Noon and there were 5 persons ahed of me , i was calmly observing their discussion with full awareness . My experience was in that observation was i was nutral with no thought and still i remember each activity happened there today....

Rahul Deshpande said...

0n 01/07 ....day 4 ....i was driving with awareness no thought in mind just watching riders ...some were rough drivers some very slow some riders were not bother about other riders . My experience was .... I could sence with my awareness that for no reason every one was in hurry i could differentiate the cautious self in me and same not with them ...

Rahul Deshpande said...

on 02/07 ......day 5 today while walking in park i spent time playing with small kids age of 6 year old group with awareness ....what I saw was their honesty and love while playing and my experience was different today because of their cute looks and smile there was no other thought in my mind and i enjoyed to the core today , i was lost with them playing..

Rahul Deshpande said...

On 03/07.....day 6 today i was watching bird building nest with full awareness , thought in my mind without hands how they can build such strong and beautiful nest . my experience was a lesson was learnt by me with the birds nest building that each of us has some hidden quality . my awareness was only for 4mumutes......

Rahul Deshpande said...

On 04/07 day 7 i was watching movie with awareness and was involved in it and was so emotional on watching movie it was defence war movie my experience was in this awareness i was most connected with my awareness comparing to my past 6 days connectivity of awareness ....there was improvement