Thursday, June 16, 2022

On Sadhan this weekend!

 

On Sadhan this weekend!




This weekend let's do 'Restful living'.

From tomorrow friday 17th to sunday 19th - be with yourself for at least 15 minutes.

For this all you have to do is at least one of the following at least once a day -

a.Watch Nature as in Sunset, sunrise, walk in the garden looking at trees

b. Listen to your favourite music- rock, metal and such music is out of league and bounds....any other form is good enough

c. Play any sports/games with your family/friends

d. do anything that gives you joy - say painting, drawing, singing, dancing, cooking anything...

Just remember to do all this with 'Reiki On' and be "AWARE" while doing that for that whole of 15 minutes.

Any part of the day you do this, you will receive 'Reiki' from me that minute itself - the whole of that 15 minutes. Do this to understand what it means. 

get back with your experiences.....

Happy "Resting".....


rukna bhi zaroori hai chalne ke liye....

रुकना भी ज़रूरी हैं चलने के लिए। .... 

If we need to keep walking, we need to rest too....



6 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank u very much

Kshitija said...

Thank you for the wonderful wow moments
1. Every day morning I wake up early and spend some time with my self today’s me time was very unique. Thank you for the wonderful experience.
2. I felt calm and connected during homam and magnified healing today .
3. Evening after listening to songs of my choice with reiki hands on I felt very happy, relieved , miraculously energetic.

Rahul Deshpande said...

I did cooking on 19th/18 spent time with family i did cooking with awareness my experience was i did all with full joy and in turn i forgot other thoughts in my mind and spent time was enjoyed fullest..happy and yes I got reiki from you 💪

Kshitija said...

On 18 th I have done my Sadhna of morning time and had a wonderful experience .
On 19 th I have done cooking with hands on it was wonderful.
I felt very happy after the Sadhna . I felt energetic

Swati said...

I did some basic warm up exercises.
I was excited to do as the reward was wow mam is going to send reiki.
There was a very big smile, felt energetic and relaxed. Thoughts (was thinking of the blog )were there but very very few.
Thank you mam,
Thank you guruji
Thank you reiki.

Mona said...

I read this on 19th and could only do this for one day. I read the blog for 15 mins with reiki on. Received reiki from you and my understanding of the boat painters story was deeper and clearer. Thank you. I will do this again for the next 3 days.
- Mona