Tuesday, June 21, 2022

On Sadhan this weekend! - I

 

On Sadhan this weekend! - I


Further to https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2022/06/on-sadhan-this-weekend.html I appreciate those who did this exercise.


And to Only those who did it, experienced it and then shared their experience on blog - I would like to extend this benefit for 3 more days - starting from tomorrow 22nd June to 24th June. 

Do the same exercise these 3 days - anything you are comfortable and happy doing - it can be your normal mundane - everyday routine - just be AWARE while doing it and with Reiki On and I promise to send Reiki that very 15 mts that you are aware of! 

If for some reason you don't or can't do it, don't feel bad, let it be....

4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you very much I wanted to ask you to please give us some more sadhans thank you for fulfilling my wish

V Sridhar said...

I did the exercise while cooking, cleaning and walking... it was interesting as I was aware for quite a while and then it faded away.. After quite sometime I realized that I had lost it🙃

I am going to do this exercise again... as during the period of watchfulness howsoever short it turns out to be 'I am aware' and that's a wonderful state to be in... Thank you..
Love and Gratitude...❤🙏

Swati said...

Thank you for giving the sadhan of living in NOW OR TO BE AWARE. When ever I was doing any activity or be it anything my reiki hands were on and I tried being aware of, thought did come but again I was quickly back to being aware.
It was peaceful, calm and relaxed. With so much going on in life these few days I felt like everything is absolutely fine. I was not worried of anything.
I felt I was getting reiki on my 3eye chakra.
Thank you mam for the sadhan.
Looking for your guidance.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you reiki thank you guruji

Kshitija said...

I enjoyed thoroughly the me time.
I am feeling much lighter in my body .
There is a change in me .
Thank you reiki thank you guruji.
One thing I have observed is after the sadhan there is an assurance that I have reiki . I have my guruji .so do the various techniques