Wednesday, June 22, 2022

All that happens happens for good!

 

All that happens happens for good!




Sometimes, what we ask for doesn't happen.

Sometimes, what we desire seems distant and unattainable...


Sometimes, inspite of doing everything right, being in sadhan and wishing for 'valid and just' wishes, they don't seem to manifest in our lives.....?!?!?!

And those are the times, our faith goes for toss.

Those are the times when we question God's love for us.


Those are the times we question if 'sadhan' is worth being in.

Those are the times bitterness in us expresses itself!

But the good news is, those are exactly the 'right things' happening right then in our lives with our lives to set our life in the right direction.


When in spite of being in regular sadhan, being righteous (walking on dharm) and being a just person we are not leading a life desired or finding goodies (as per our definition) then know that is exactly when GOD has taken our lives in His hands. He is turning few things here and there which seems like chaos to us - to bring order in our lives....

That is exactly the testing time when we need to be more in sadhan, work on our faith and develop patience for things to unfold.

Just be - if such is the time in your life right now - Don't keep going into future. Don't revise your past again and again. Just be in now and right here. As difficult as it seems, use every technique taught to you to stay calm and go with the tide. This way, order sets forth in your life more easily and faster than you can even imagine....

Just be!!!

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/11/me-my-guru-stories-and-all-horse-doesnt.html 

and 

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/11/me-my-guru-stories-and-all-dog-barks_19.html

Questions answered in the link :  

a. When things don't go my way, how do I deal with them?

b. What is the cause of pain and suffering in my life?

c. If situations are not cause of pain and suffering, then who or what is?

d. Are we actually working hard? Is all the commotion in our life worth a dime? Do we really need to do all that we assume we need to do?

think and think again.......

Time to share :

If any of you have your experience to share on 'everything happens for good' then do share it with others......


2 comments:

Kshitija said...

I have been in a new position in job . It is sometimes confusing , irritating and I am unknowingly experiencing fear of future during the day. I sit and heal but somewhere I am missing the clarity of thought . This post has shown me a path . It comforted me . It gave me a new direction to work upon and a new strength to face the situations. It has shown my lack of planning to me .

Kshitija said...

Thank you for the answer for my previous comment . In the morning I was doing my me time reiki and during that I got an answer from reiki to do exercise. These days I stopped doing yoga taught to me actually it was a part of me time reiki too but I stopped it . I started doing pranayama every day but not yoga and today reiki gave an answer do yoga too. So started it and have done my yoga now I am feeling much better thank you reiki thank you guruji, thank you ma for the wonderful Sadhna you have given us really enjoying it .
Yesterday night during the Sadhna of 15 mins I have listened to music and had a peaceful sleep thank you reiki , thank you guruji