Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Reflections – On change and growth

 

Contd.....

Reflections – On change and growth





Sit with at least one of them. Understand it. Do the required healing. Because, if you don’t heal your past, then even in the future you’ll end up suffering a similar situation again – may be more this time!!

As sadhaks, that doesn’t make sense. I should be able to handle a situation better this time when it pops up in my life. Let’s prepare for it by healing ourselves from our past impressions.

Let’s work on our weaknesses. Let’s gain strength. So that, when the situation demands we are more strong facing it now than then.

You may well ask “but why at all should it come maam?”

A good and fair question indeed! But these things just don’t go away because I am uncomfortable with them. No dear, it doesn’t happen that way. They keep coming back – again and again till we learn to deal with them right, till we outgrow the fear of facing them, and till we stop generating karma that creates such situations in the first place!

Contd.....

# on change, change and growth, every change has some good in it, on impermanence, change is for real, on life, 

read suggested:https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2017/07/on-changing-destiny-me-my-guru_12.html 

Points to ponder:

  • Change is inevitable. Suffering it or putting it to good use is the only option available to us!

Questions to work on:
  • What are the changes in life that I was uncomfortable with in the past?
  • How did those changes affect me and my life in the later years?
  • Does change bring only pain? How many times did change bring joy in my life?
  • What does impermanence mean to you?


No comments: