Saturday, April 27, 2024

Me, My Guru – On payments to people in the Occult field

 


Continued.....

Me, My Guru – On payments to people in the Occult field




That rich man was offended. He said, “But sir, how can you charge such an exorbitant rate for just 30 seconds of your work?”

Pablo Picasso smiled and gently answered “No Sir. This is not my payment for my 30 seconds of job. It is my 30 years of practice that I am charging you for. I am charging you for my time of 30 years. During those years I had to practice hard and that hard work has resulted in me drawing your portrait in 30 seconds”.

When our Guru stopped and looked at us, we felt ashamed. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2009/08/on-wealth.html 

We were judging others for their time of labour.

And yet, when we asked for our salaries and raise, we talked about how much time we have contributed to the firm.

We never saw it that way with others’ job.

Because, if we did we would’ve to be sincere and pay accordingly. And that would be way beyond the ‘fees’ that we were paying. Not only that we were even condescending while paying these people. And maybe that’s why our clients, bosses or offices fave our payments with words like “you don’t deserve it” or so!

Continued.....

# on receiving and giving, on payments made to others, how to payment, payment mode, financial abundance, 

read related posts on this topic https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/06/dharma-in-work.html 

Suggestion : read the comments also in the links given....many times you will find the explanation in simple words there with personal experience of some reiki channel....


No comments: