Friday, April 5, 2024

Milestones 2024 – 112 posts

 


Milestones 2024 – 112 posts





We have crossed the next target set for ourselves which of reaching 112 posts – year 2010.

Now, the next target is 156 - the year 2013

What do you think of this target?

By when, can we reach it?

How are you going to contribute to that?

Might I remind you that I am not being cheered while I am chasing these targets!!

Might I add, that I don't find 'enough' participation while I toil myself away!!

It wouldn't hurt me or blow my ego if participation was good enough from your side too....

 

 

 

 

 

 


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Kudos to you.
Wow in a way this is a learning for me too. I have set some targets too .
By May ending the blog may reach its milestone of 156 posts.
I will celebrate this achievement by arranging water for the needy.