Friday, April 26, 2024

Me, My Guru – On payments to people in the Occult field

 


Me, My Guru – On payments to people in the Occult field




 “Guruji, the other day I went to an astrologer. He charged Rs.1000/- for ½ an hour consultation. It was atrocious” said one.

“My uncle went to a Vaasthu consultation and he charged Rs.25000/- for ½ an hour consultation. He just said what was wrong in my uncle’s house. He didn’t even give a remedy. These people earn easy money” quipped the other.

“And I paid Rs.1500/- to a tarot reader unnecessarily. All these people are money-minded. They make easy money” added Vaishnav.


Many others joined with their experiences. Their venting said only one thing – that they were angry with the amount shelled down for these services. They considered such people ‘bad’ and gave them names with various ‘adjectives’ and ‘attitudes’. Why should they charge so and why should we pay so high to them was the final question that came up to seek an explanation.

Hearing all this our guru started “Once Pablo Picasso, one of the greatest painters was having his tea in a café. A rich man came into the café to have a coffee. He immediately recognised Pablo Picasso. He introduced himself as a very rich industrialist and said that he was a great fan of Picasso. He had wanted to meet him for long. Then he asked “Sir, I am a very rich man. Can you draw my portrait on this café’s napkin for me. I’ll pay your fee in toto”.


Pablo Picasso looked at him, nodded his head in agreement, took a charcoal from the owner of the café and drew that man’s portrait in just 30 seconds.

That man was flabbergasted. It was perfect. It was beautiful. It was unbelievable. Then on another napkin Pablo wrote “$ 1,0,000 bill for this portrait”. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2009/09/attitudes.html 

Continued.....

# on receiving and giving, on payments made to others, how to payment, payment mode, financial abundance, 

read related posts on this topic https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2020/07/me-my-guru-on-valuing-and-gratitude_29.html 

1 comment:

Kshitija said...

I remember my experience with astrologers after reading this post.I always used to go to astrologers previously.
Every time they told me that me and my husband should not have married as we were not good for each other . Every astrologer stopped there to my shock they never told me what should I do to as a remedy. I used to cry and lot of drama went by then I realised
In reiki mam taught me Navagraha healing. So I started doing navagraha healing and thanks to reiki that things started falling in place .
My son was not performing upto the mark in 7 th so I didn’t know what to do . So every day I started doing Navagraha healing for him . In class 8 he has come up himself in an excellent way by himself. Thank you reiki thank you guruji.