Monday, April 22, 2024

Me, my guru – on problems in life!

 


Me, my guru – on problems in life!




I was depressed today. Or, should I say since few days? Things were not going my way for quite some time. I wasn’t quite comfortable with it. I reached My Guru’s place with a heavy heart. I wasn’t even in the mood to ask questions or attend any session. All I wanted was to just sit in the corner, while away some time and leave at the end of the day. I picked my corner. I didn’t look at anyone. Thankfully, no one disturbed me today!

“HE didn’t make any promise of easy and good life when we were sent down. HE didn’t to me, did HE to you?” our Guru asked. https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2016/12/me-my-guru-teachers-everybody_22.html


People nodded their heads in negative.

“Then, why do we expect our lives to be easy and as per our taste? It was not meant to be so. But, in being adamant, we expect it to be as per our liking and then suffer when things don’t go our way. Don’t try to fix the situations or people in your life. You never can, you never will be able to do that. Simply fix the ‘wrong assumption’ that you have from life – that it should be as per your idea of perfect. 

Continued.....

# life is beautiful, simple is beautiful, life is complicated, life, on minimalistic living, tension free life, awareness, wanting and needing, 

similar topic posts https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2021/06/where-less-is-more.html

 




No comments: